We are looking for a Technical Team Lead to join our distributed team and work on challenging international projects, both open-source and proprietary.
We're a consulting agency with a full-remote culture and team members all over the world.
We specialize in building bespoke eCommerce experiences for international clients across a wide array of industries, and we are the main contributors and directors of the Solidus framework.
We're a growing team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency, collaboration and quality over quantity.
What you'll do
You will manage small teams of skilled developers. Most of the projects you will work on are disruptive eCommerce applications built with Solidus.
You will be the main connection between clients and the Nebulab development team: from helping your team planning features and interacting with stakeholders to executing said plans and pushing code to production.
We love friendly, open-minded people that want to make a difference.
We value knowledge sharing and collaboration above everything else: we expect you to lead by example and delegate, no micro-management allowed. We're inspired by agile principles and most of your work will be helping your team win at delivering great software on time at a sustainable pace.
Qualified candidates are passionate about managing people and doing whatever it takes to turn business requirements into great code.
Their day-to-day activities range from grooming requirements to conducting code reviews; a part of the day will be spent doing Ruby on Rails development, if the project requires it.
They should be able to lead their team and communicate with clients in a clear, productive and friendly way. We value people that are inclusive, community-driven and want to learn new things and share knowledge.
Nice-to-haves include: past consulting experience, knowledge of the Solidus framework, knowledge of agile principles and processes.
- 100% Remote work : You can work from one of our beautiful offices in Italy or remotely, as much as you want.
- Paid retreats : We get together twice a year to work on our own projects, bond and chill out!
- Cheerful environment : You’ll be surrounded by people who love what they do and have a good time while doing it.
- Top-notch equipment : We will provide whatever hardware (MacBook Pro, Bose or Sony noise canceling headphones and LG 4K monitor) and software you need in order to do your very best work.
- Study Fridays : We only work for clients 4 days a week. Friday is dedicated to personal growth and demos!
- Paid conferences : Want to attend that conference? Let us know and we’ll pay for the trip, accommodation, and tickets.
- Educational budget : We provide a budget for books, courses and anything else that will help you hone your skills.
- Competitive salary : We believe in compensating people fairly, so we offer salaries amongst the best you can find.
- Flexible work hours : As long as you’re doing great work, we really don’t mind if it’s a regular 9-to-5 or something else.
- Mentoring : You’ll have a dedicated mentor who’ll cheer for you as well as make sure you never stop growing.
What to expect at the job interview
A complete overview of our hiring process is in the hiring section of our playbook, just read through the "Hiring Process" section to learn more.