Sr. Product Manager, SDKs & ML Platform
- North America
If you’re passionate about improving developer experience, then this is the role for you! Signifyd’s growing product management team is looking for a senior product manager to lead our Device & Behavioral SDKs as well as our Data Science toolkits across our product lines. In this role, you will work with our implementations team, data science team, and retailers’ developer teams to understand needs and pain points, and provide a consistently robust and high quality experience. The ideal candidate is adept at understanding true customer needs, converting this to requirements working with Engineering, and managing launches to both internal teams and customers. We are a rapidly growing organization and this position has high growth potential within the team and a great opportunity for an experienced product manager looking for that next step in their career.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Own the core set of Device and Behavioral scripts and SDKs and related processes.
- Own all 3P data integrations that further enrich our data sets.
- Own the tools and feature engineering experience for data scientists and analysts including setup, monitoring, troubleshooting, and high-quality documentation.
- Train and develop resources for our internal implementations team and sales engineers to enable their success with customers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years in Product Management.
- Experience designing developer APIs & SDKs or other technical integrations
- Excellent written and communication skills with the ability to collaborate & communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to provide execution details through product specs and user stories.
- Excellent data and analytical skills including the ability to define and decompose relevant metrics and perform data analysis.
- Degree in a technical discipline.
- Experience working with either retailers or payments solutions.
- Experience with mobile apps or mobile SDKs.
- Experience as a user of data science tools like Jupyter Notebooks.
- Deep intuition and strong passion for developing great developer experiences