SEO Team Manager
- Latin America
- 3 applicants
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) MST (UTC -7) ART (UTC -3) UTC -4 UTC -4:30 UTC -3 UTC -2 JST (UTC +9) CST (UTC +8) WIB (UTC +7) MMT (UTC +6:30) BST (UTC +6) NPT (UTC +5:45) IST (UTC +5:30) UZT (UTC +5) IRDT (UTC +4:30) GST (UTC +4)
TO APPLY: Email[email protected] with your resume and include #Growyo in the subject line.
We’re on the lookout for an exceptional SEO Team Manager. This isn’t just any role; it’s a pivotal one. If you’re the kind of person who thrives in fast- paced environments, can craft intricate marketing strategies, and lead teams, you might just be the person we're looking for.
About Growyo: We are a marketing agency helping local businesses get more customers through organic search. We are a fully-remote company with 10 team members and counting, creating a great place to work and thrive as we provide an unmatched level of service!
- SEO Strategy Development: Oversee and execute an SEO audit for each client, diving deep into their marketing setup, strengths, and areas of improvement.
- Proposal Creation: Post-audit, you'll craft compelling proposals that lay out clear, actionable steps on how we can help clients hit their target projections.
- Team Leadership: Should we be hired, you’ll spearhead the strategy, hiring and leading a talented team to execute the vision and ensuring we deliver on our promises to consistently get all our clients ranking better and better.
- Internal Marketing Efforts: Own our SEO strategy to drive organic traffic to our site, converting visitors to clients.
- Prior experience in a managerial marketing role, ideally within the SaaS, ecommerce, or high-ticket local business sectors.
- Exceptional understanding of SEO, and a track record of getting business to rank on page 1.
- Proven experience leading SEO/marketing teams to success.
- Mastery of SEMRush, SEO best practices and a solid understanding of driving organic growth.
- Stellar communication skills, both written and verbal.
Why Join Us?
- Impact: Play a key role as we scale and venture into serving industry leaders.
- Growth: Benefit from opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Collaboration: Work with a team that values innovation, creativity, and results.
- Flexibility: Enjoy the freedom of remote and asynchronous work.
- Culture: We're building a great team here at Growyo, with 10 team members and counting. You'll be a part of something great.
*TO APPLY: Email[email protected] with your resume and include #Growyo in the subject line. *