Senior Product Manager, Growth
- 9 applicants (25%)
Senior Product Manager, Growth
About the Role:
Timing: Immediate start
Location: Remote between GMT+2 and GMT-6
We are looking for a scrappy, creative, organized Senior PM to lead our Growth team! This role will be fully responsible for launching new products and making continued optimizations to acquire more onboarded users.
As the leader of the Growth team, you’ll be responsible for developing an expert understanding of our user, defining a roadmap and features, and driving rapid execution. You should excel at analyzing data, running A/B tests to drive continuous improvement in the conversion funnel, and impeccably communicating your ideas both in writing and verbally.
You will be collaborating closely with engineers, designers, business stakeholders, and executive leadership to build impactful products that delight our users. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, are a self-starter, and are motivated by the opportunity to build products and companies from the ground up. You possess a deep empathy for the user, an ability to think creatively outside of the box, and a desire to move quickly and have a huge impact.
- Craft the product vision, roadmap, and feature requirements to deliver an exceptional experience to our members
- Own the high-level growth product strategy, drawing from deep customer insights, data, and research
- Come up with creative ideas (including long-term visionary features and short-term growth hacks) to help us acquire new users
- Conduct the research, both quantitative and qualitative, to ensure that we have the deep customer insights to make these product decisions
- Clearly define hypotheses and tests that impact our metrics and measure success or failure methodically
- Lead cross-functional and full-stack teams of engineers, data scientists, and designers to deliver your product vision
- Mentor and coach more junior product managers
- 3+ years of product management experience, with at least 1 year at a startup
- 1+ year working on growth initiatives (can also be in a marketing role)
- Subject-matter expertise on growth strategies and channels, including SEO, A/B testing, peer referrals, paid, etc
- Experience delivering highly successful and creative products with your fingerprints all over them – you’re proud of what you’ve accomplished
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams of engineers, data scientists, and designers to deliver world-class products.
- Fluency with data tools like Amplitude, Looker, Metabase, etc — you can get the data you need and can whip it into an insightful story with no help.
- Expert English communication skills (both written and verbal), both within your team and with leadership and stakeholders
- Comfort with uncertainty, and the ability to pivot and adapt as new information becomes available
- Deep, intrinsic desire to excel and grow
- Experience working closely with marketing teams and/or executing marketing campaigns directly, e.g. writing marketing copy, giving feedback on creative
- Ability to write SQL (mySQL, Postgres) to pull data
About the company:
Bravado is the #1 career destination for the world’s top sales professionals. Our team is on a mission to become the single most important online platform where top sales professionals go to seek and receive advice, build their network, and find a new job.
Sales representatives come to Bravado because we know that sales is hard, and believe that every seller deserves to thrive in their career. We provide an online forum, portfolio and events which empower our members to build their personal brands, connect with other sales professionals, and be the best they can be in their jobs.
Thousands of organizations are represented on the Bravado platform. Our members hail from sales teams at Google, Salesforce, Facebook, and Amazon, and many more.
At Bravado, we believe how you get there matters. We live by the following core values, and weave them into everything that we do as an organization:
- Purpose Before Action
- Be Fearless
- Find Solutions, Not Problems
- Get Shit Done
- Put On Your Sales Hat
- Enjoy the Ride
As an employee at Bravado, you’ll be part of a team of passionate and compassionate employees dedicated to working collaboratively to grow a successful, rapidly expanding startup. From carpe diem once-monthly days off to team trips, we make every effort to ensure our employees feel appreciated, valued, and empowered every day they come to work.
Our team is global and remote. We value every employee’s voice and believe that the most effective team is a diverse one. We’re a competitive team, and that means competitive benefits. All Bravado employees have access to the following:
- Subsidized modern tech lifestyle, including monthly subscriptions/credits towards:
- On-demand video (e.g. Netflix, Hulu, HBO, or Disney+).
- Streaming music (e.g. Spotify, or Apple Music).
- Mindfulness (Calm App membership).
- Shopping/grocery service (e.g. Postmates, Instacart, or Amazon Prime).
- Quarterly stipend for books.
- Annual professional development credit. Work from home stipend.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by Bravado for employees.
- 401(k) plan with employer matching.
- Generous paid maternity and paternity leave.
We can’t wait to talk to you and build the future of sales together.
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, religion, ability, sex, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, veteran status, or any other status protected by state or federal law.*