Senior Product Manager, Growth
- USA Only
Senior Product Manager, Growth
- REMOTE, US /
- PRODUCT /
Here at Beyond, we are passionate about helping vacation rental owners and managers be successful. Backed by the world-class Bessemer Venture Partners, we have grown from a bootstrapped company of a few to the market leader in our category. We attribute our success to our belief that the people are the most important part of a business and our commitment to being a fantastic place to work.
It’s with that in mind that Beyond is looking to add a Senior Product Manager, Growth to our growing team. Reporting to our Director of Product, you will have the opportunity to build incredibly highly leveraged products with a team of experienced designers and software engineers who are deep in the problem space at your side, and the strong support of Product, Engineering, and Executive leadership at your back.
As our Senior Product Manager, Growth, you’ll be responsible for
- Identifying big ideas that move the needle on signups, user activations, and other core growth metrics across all of Beyond’s major products
- Optimizing user flows for signup, onboarding, trial, and support
- Planning and executing product releases, maintaining a roadmap and shipping impactful changes on a weekly and monthly basis
- Working closely with our go-to-market teams to plan and execute customer-facing launches
- Using MVPs and experiments to learn quickly and make data-driven decisions
- Synthesizing a deep understanding of user needs with instrumentation and user research
- Communicating and fostering alignment for the growth strategy across the company
This opportunity is for you if you are looking for
- A unique opportunity to build company-defining products from the platform layer up through both B2B and consumer-facing experiences
- A welcoming and collaborative environment with people who move fast and love working on hard problems
- Significant autonomy to ship an incredibly high impact series of company defining products
- A deep partnership with a senior engineering team to ship quality products
Now that we’ve told you what the job looks like, here are the qualifications we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 3-5+ years of experience leading product or growth initiatives across user-facing products
- Ability to take ideas from customers and internal stakeholders and turn them into clear and concrete product requirements.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, ready to assemble and lead cross-functional teams
- A love of and experience in cross-functional projects and empowering marketing, sales, and partnerships teams to drive incredible business outcomes
- Caring deeply about how your products work and how to measure long-term impact. Ability to design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests. Comfortability with SQL and statistical analysis
- Listening well. You build consensus by default but can drive hard decisions when needed. You push the pace. You take blame and pass on praise. People love working with you.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong capability in championing your ideas to fruition
- Experience in travel or hospitality is a plus
- Experience with self-service and/or enterprise customer acquisition motions is a plus
We are serious about our core values – We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It – if those resonate with you, and you’re ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
Beyond is committed to building a workplace that attracts humans of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds, statuses, and lifestyles. At our core, we care about our people and encourage every employee, partner, and applicant to share their whole self with us. We are respectful of and empathetic towards different viewpoints and believe that our ability to help short-term rental managers succeed relies on us building a dynamic and diverse team. Whoever you are, you can Belong @ Beyond.