Senior Product Manager
- Europe Only
- 1 applicant (7%)
Time zones: GMT (UTC +0) CET (UTC +1) EET (UTC +2)
Monthly salary: up to 6350 EUR company costs
*Please mind that the final monthly amount will vary depending on the tax regulations of your country. The salary should be discussed in detail during the recruitment process.
Form of employment: Contract of employment or B2B contract (self- employed).
We are a fast-growing tech company created by skilled and experienced international talents. Our flagship product is a live-chat app powered by unique chatbot solutions. As a customer experience tool, we help small businesses worldwide serve their clients efficiently. Working at Tidio means impacting thousands of companies and millions of their users. But our clients are not the only ones who can grow with us. By joining Tidio, you can grow, too!
Here are a few facts about us:
- Our product is in the world's top 5 most popular live chat solutions, and our goal is to become no. 1. We were voted #11 on G2’s Highest Satisfaction Products for 2022.
- Every month, our widget is viewed by 510 million unique users, which is 6.2% of the global population. This means 27 million queries to our API daily and over 550k WebSocket connections in the peak time.
- Currently, we hire over 170 fantastic people from 17 countries. The plan is to grow the team even bigger soon.
- In March 2022, we secured $25 mln in a Series B Investment round (read 👉 TechCrunch’s article to learn more)
Would you like to see what working with us looks like? Check out our 👉 #GrowWithTidio video
About the role
By joining Tidio as a Senior Product Manager you will become a crucial member of our Product Team. You will work closely with the Chief Product Officer and take responsibility for one of Tidio’s product segments. Want to know more about how we develop our product? Check out 👉the article onProduct-led growth for G2
written by our Chief Product Officer.
As a Senior Product Manager you will:
- Define the product’s vision and strategy to align the team with desirable outcomes.
- Choose what should be issued and its impact on the product.
- Define success metrics for the product features you decide to build.
- Work as a Product Owner with the SCRUM team consisting of: backend and frontend developers, product designers, quality assurance specialists, UX researchers.
- Introducea new product to the market.
- Build product feature scope and prioritize product backlog (specifications, the why behind the changes, mock-ups, user story mapping).
- Cooperate with the Data Team (data is crucial for us - we would like you to base your decisions on it).
- Have ownership of the process of identifying opportunities that can help our customers sell more.
- Work with behavioral analytical tools (we use Amplitude, Google Analytics, User Testing, HotJar).
- Conduct market research and analysis to support your strategic decisions.
- Build and maintain great, genuine relations with your team.
You are the perfect fit if you have:
- At least 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Previous experience gained in a SaaS solutions-based company and with e-mail marketing solutions (preferably as Product Manager).
- Created high-class requirements for the development teams (visualizations, acceptance criteria, success metrics).
- Experience in working with new technologies and understanding the market, the latest trends, and industry innovations.
- Iterative problem-solving approach , you can quickly verify concepts and reject those that have not worked.
- Experience in working closely with development teams.
- Experience using quantitative data (e.g. metrics, analytics) and qualitative data (e.g. user feedback) to make product decisions and measure the impact of your work. Also, experience in running qualitative research is nice to have.
- Experience in using customer insights from customer research and data analysis.
- Ability to explain the business requirements into achievable goals and technical backlog.
- Strong entrepreneurship and ownership - you focus on outcomes, and you feel responsible for the product.
- A passion and eagerness to work with and test new applications.
- Ability to speak English fluently (min. B2).
We want to offer you:
- Salary up to 6350 EUR monthly under a B2B contract or an equivalent within the employment contract (please see the top of the page for more info)
- Work with an experienced team that continually shares knowledge and is not afraid of testing new solutions;
- Great development opportunities – company-supported courses and conferences;
- Flexible working time – an optimum work-life balance is important!
- Possibility to work 100% remotely, use one of our two offices in Poland, or book a coworking space in your city;
- 26 days off guaranteed in a year;
- Individual work tools – Macbook Pro, Dell screen, JBL headphones? You can tailor the equipment to your needs;
- Sport & wellness benefits – no extra charge*;
- Premium medical care – no extra charge**;
- Mental well-being program – individual therapy sessions and resources for employees;
- Budget for 1:1 English language classes;
- Free access to one of the most popular e-book/audiobook services;
- Regular integration events (company-wide meetings, team events);
- Discounts on Apple products;
- Our famous onboarding bagels on your first day!
Would you like to meet other Tidioers in person? Make sure to visit one of our sites in Poland (more info here)
Multisport/MyBenefit Cafeteria in Poland or a financial equivalent in your country
** Signal Iduna in Poland or a financial equivalent in your countryWhat happens when you send your CV?
- Phone call with the recruiter about the position and about the team,
- Interview with one of the managers about your experience,
- A recruitment assignment,
- Call with feedback on the task with additional questions,
- Offer and fireworks!
Don't hesitate and apply right away!
One of Tidio’s core values is to play fair. Therefore, we treat all candidates equally. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. This means recruitment and selection of talent to Tidio is only based on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence.