Senior Product Manager
- USA Only
- 1 applicant (17%)
Senior Product Manager
- REMOTE (AUSTIN, PHILADELPHIA OKAY)
Only 9% of leaders feel confident they have the best sales commission structure for their business. Sales reps can also feel frustrated over a lack of understanding and motivation when it comes to their compensation plans. At QuotaPath, we believe that sustainable success requires the right plans that align with priorities and objectives while providing greater transparency. Our goal is to enable all teams to do their best work, building trust with finance, optimizing operations, empowering sales to drive attainment, and more.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team. You’ll get a chance to work on challenging problems alongside amazing people as we continue to scale. You will develop a deep understanding of QuotaPath’s market and lead efforts to build new and innovative value-driving products. Our Go-To-Market approach always begins with the end-user, and we view revenue as a byproduct of happy customers. You’ll help solve operational challenges allowing our customers to better utilize QuotaPath’s value.
Our culture is centered around serving our customers, building great experiences, and pushing each other to grow, learn, and enjoy the moments we create. We’re looking for top performers who lead with empathy, honesty, and curiosity. In return, you’ll join a data-driven startup environment built on trust and inclusivity that celebrates success! This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral role in our growth!
This position will report directly to our Sr. Director of Product and you will collaborate with the core product team and key stakeholders to own and manage the product development lifecycle from research and design to development. You will lead the product roadmap for one of our four product squads working on our flagship product.
You will be responsible for:
- You’ll help identify, define, and prioritize features to expand our market, grow our partnerships, and delight our customers.
- Collaborate with product leadership to define the product roadmap for your squad
- Writing pitches that highlight why a specific solution will help us achieve team goals
- Exciting co-workers across the company about what we’re building
- Developing relationships with all types of customers, know what they think, and what value our product delivers
- Combining qualitative research and quantitative analysis to inform key product decisions before we commit to the work and after we’ve shipped.
- Driving strong communication and alignment up, down and sideways within the organization
What you bring to the table:
- We’re looking for someone with proven track record of product management in rapidly growing SaaS companies
- 5+ years experience working on technology-powered products as a product manager or in the product management organization
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Ability to analyze user data and extract business requirements from multiple stakeholders and transform them into usable and relatable product specifications
- Excellent Communication: You are comfortable and confident sharing your thoughts in verbal or written form
- Growth mindset and being able to build, measure and learn
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- You can engage constructively in debate and discussion with your colleagues and peers
- Curiosity, you love exploring new and existing paradigms to add to your repertoire of ideas and solutions
Bonus if you have:
- Experience with freemium, product-led, or community-led growth products
- Knowledge of how sales teams operate, the processes they follow, and the tools they use
About the location
Culture is a critical focus for our company; much of that comes from in-person collaboration and celebrating wins. This position can be fully remote or you can establish a home base at one of our offices in Austin (East Austin) or Philadelphia (Wanamaker Building) for a hybrid work environment. Collaboration and teamwork should be able to happen regardless of where your desk is, and we’ve got the tools to help make that happen.
What’s in it for you?
The intended budget for this role is currently $145,000 – 165,000 per year with generous equity and up to 10% quarterly bonus eligibility. We care about the health and well-being of our team members and pay 100% of employee premiums, and offer half-day Fridays year-round. Given our ambitious plans for growth, we want people to apply who can learn quickly, adapt to changing circumstances, and who have a passion for doing great work with incredible people. If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and a wide scope of responsibilities, we’d love to hear from you!