Senior Product Manager
- 28 applicants (31%)
Senior Product Manager
For millions of teams working in dozens of industries, day-to-day business gets done on the phone. So whydespite the huge leaps we’ve taken in design and usabilitydoes most business phone software still look, feel, and act like it was born in the 90s? OpenPhone is changing that.
We’re a new type of business phone with a mission to help people communicate better and be more productive.
We’re backed by Y Combinator and some of the best venture firms around including Tiger Global, Craft Ventures, Slow Ventures, and others. We take pride in providing an exceptional customer experience and a product people love, which is why we’re excited that our customers have rated us the #1 VoIP Provider on G2.
OpenPhone is the modern, sophisticated answer to the clunky, outdated phone systems that have been slowing down businesses for years. And after earning over 20,000 happy customers and $56 million in funding in just four years, it’s safe to say we’re onto something big.
As our Sr. Product Manager, you’ll play a key role in crafting the OpenPhone experience. You’ll work closely with the founders and in collaboration with our engineering, design, and customer experience teams to help create, shape, and ship critical parts of the product.
Here are some things you’ll do
- Tirelessly advocate for our customers
- Create product specs, think through problems and edge cases
- Continuously analyze customer feedback to incorporate it into the product
- Talk to customers to develop a deep understanding of what they need and how we can serve them better
- Ruthlessly prioritize our backlog to make sure we’re always working on features that move the needle for our customers and the business
- Whatever it takes to keep your team shipping and successful
- You’ve shipped great products as a Product Manager, Engineer, Designer, or Founder
- You’re a creative product thinker who can combine quantitative thinking with good taste
- You have incredibly strong data analytics skills and can structure complex analyses to answer key product questions
- You are an excellent communicator with great attention to detail
- You love the craft of shipping software and take pride in the outcome
- You are scrappy and enjoy finding creative ways to plow through obstacles
- Located remotely in a North American timezone
We’re a fully remote team distributed across the world, from San Francisco to Manila, from Milan to Sydney. We thrive asynchronously as a team that is curious, ambitious, and dedicated to their work. We value trust above all else, and have a strong bias for action. If you’re looking for a place to do your life’s work, please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.
And remember, there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. We’re looking for optimists with grit and determination, who are excited to face the challenges of a growing startup. OpenPhone is the type of company where you can grow, and we encourage you to apply for this role even if you don’t think you meet all the requirements.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse work environment. It is important that you are able to bring your authentic self to work every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.