Senior Product Manager
- USA Only
Senior Product Manager
- US – Remote
About the Company
Craft is an enterprise intelligence company helping organizations accelerate data-informed business decisions. Our unique, proprietary data platform tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains, among other company cohorts. Our clients, including Fortune 100 companies, government and military agencies, SMEs, asset management groups, and others, use our technology for supply chain intelligence, market intelligence and related use cases. Through our modular, secure, customizable portal, our clients can monitor any company they are working with and drive critical actions in real-time.
We are a well-funded technology company with leading investors from Silicon Valley and elsewhere, but are not your typical data or SaaS startup. Our CEO is a seasoned entrepreneur and Juilliard-trained cellist. The Craft team is globally distributed with a headquarters in San Francisco and offices in London, UK and Minsk, Belarus. We fully support and encourage remote workers, and have team members based in Hawaii, Seattle, LA, Boston, and Salt Lake City. We are looking for innovative and driven people who are passionate about building delightful software to join our rapidly growing team.
A Note to Candidates
Studies have shown that women and people of color tend not to apply for jobs unless they feel they meet exactly all items in the job description. We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other’s assumptions with fresh perspectives. We encourage you to apply, even if you don’t match everything listed in the job description.
To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, and people from low-income families. Let us know why this role appeals to you, why you will be great, and which requirements will stretch you. We are more interested in excited, talented candidates who are anxious to grow with us and help us solve hard problems than we are in hiring only those who have been there, done that.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values and encourages diversity and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the role
While our customers love our current product, the majority of our product vision still needs to be built. This means that our product managers have a unique opportunity to drive strategy and execution for business-critical software used by some of the largest companies in the world.
Craft gives product managers a lot of responsibility, which is matched by our investment in their growth and development. We are growing quickly, and the only limits to your future growth with Craft are your interests and abilities.
In this role you will
- Work closely with customers, sales, marketing, and customer success to identify market problems and develop a roadmap of features to address those problems
- Partner with designers, engineers, and product marketing to execute on your roadmap, building and launch quality software to customers quickly
- Regularly present to executives on roadmap, progress, key decisions, and learnings from clients
- Effectively manage a backlog, ensure seamless project execution, and document learnings
What we’re looking for
- Extreme ownership of your product, with a can-do, get-it-done attitude when tackling challenges
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills
- Technically savvy and comfortable driving features with technical requirements
- Good product taste informed by metrics and data
- Ability to obsessively prioritize competing demands across multiple customers and internal stakeholders
- Customer empathy. You speak with customers regularly to understand and solve their needs.
- Attention to detail and a willingness to get your hands dirty to ship great products
- Strong team player. You’re a great listener, able to facilitate discussion, and move diverse opinions towards clear decisions.
- Competitive salary + equity at a well-funded, fast-growing startup
- Unlimited vacation time
- Option to work remotely
- Covered vision, dental, and health insurance
- Gym, phone, internet, and audible/books stipend
- Apple laptop
- Workstation allowance (standing desk, chair, monitor, etc)
- Collaborative, high-paced, supportive culture