CoverGo is hiring a
Senior Product Manager
- 21 applicants
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Share Option Plan
- 100% Remote
- Insurtech industry leader worldwide
At CoverGo, our mission is to empower all insurance companies to make insurance 100% digital and accessible to everyone.
- We are a leading global no-code insurance platform for health, life, and P&C;
- We’re the winner of the Insurtech of the Year in all of Asia and other awards globally;
- We work with insurance enterprise clients such as AXA, Bupa, MSIG, Dai-ichi, Bank of China Group Insurance, and many more;
- We're an international, diverse team of over 120 people with 34 nationalities and team members working remotely from all over the world;
- We are fully funded and backed by reputable VC funds and strategic institutional investors;
- We have offices in the US, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE and Vietnam;
- We’ve grown our annualized revenue by over 30x since January 2021;
- We’re constantly working towards making CoverGo a workplace that you love coming to. We deeply believe that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, expressions, and perspectives is key to building the best culture for equally diverse communities all over the world.
What You Will Do:
- Product Strategy: Develop and execute a compelling product strategy for our products, aligned with the company's vision and objectives.
- Market Analysis: Conduct market research, analyze industry trends, and gather customer insights to identify opportunities for product innovation and differentiation.
- Product Roadmap: Define and communicate a clear and prioritized product roadmap, considering market dynamics, customer insights, and business goals.
- Requirements Gathering: Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and document detailed product requirements, ensuring a deep understanding of customer pain points and business priorities.
- User Experience: Work closely with design and engineering teams to create exceptional user experiences, employing best practices in user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design.
- Cross-functional teams collaboration: Work cross-functional teams through iterative development cycles, and ensure timely delivery of high-quality product releases.
- Go-to-market Strategy: Collaborate with finance and marketing teams to establish go-to-market strategies for health insurance products.
- Performance Tracking: Define key performance indicators (KPIs) and implement robust tracking mechanisms to measure product performance, identify areas for improvement, and drive data-driven decision-making.
- Stakeholder Collaboration: Collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, including executive leadership, sales teams, and industry partners, to drive product adoption and achieve business objectives.
- Any other task as may be assigned
What We Need:
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or a related field.
- At least 7 years of insurance product management experience, especially health insurance, prefer to have experience with other insurance products such as life and P&C.
- Solid insurance knowledge is a must, specifically health insurance.
- Demonstrated success in managing the entire product lifecycle, from ideation to launch and post-launch optimization.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to gather and interpret market data, customer insights, and competitive intelligence.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and driving collaboration in an Agile development environment.
- Nice to have experience in working with Jira and Confluence suite of products
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to think long-term and translate vision into actionable plans.
- A critical thinker, an innovator and has good problem-solving skills
- Results-oriented and data-driven, with a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences and achieving business objectives.
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Globally Remote Work Opportunity
- Local time zone office hours, work by your schedule
- Paid Time Offs
- Share Option Plan
- Performance bonus
- Company activities & team offsites to exotic locations
- Training and development plan
Please mention Remote Workers when applying for this remote job at CoverGo. You're helping us to grow! Thank you!
Create a Resume That Gets you Hired