Senior Product Manager
- USA Only
Title: Senior Product Manager
Location: United States
Senior Product Manager
At Blackbaud, our vision is to power an Ecosystem of Good that builds a better world. Product Managers play an integral role in driving customer outcomes and business value in pursuit of that vision.
The Grantmaking team is looking for an experienced product manager to support our ongoing efforts to transform and grow a strategic asset in the company’s product portfolio. This individual will work closely with multiple cross- functional teams to discover opportunities and deliver solutions that are valuable, usable, feasible, and viable. The Senior Product Manager is in a unique position to help a broad set of people, teams, and customers achieve remarkable results.
What you’ll be doing:
As part of the Grantmaking Product Management team, you will be expected to:
- Understand customers’ needs, pain points, wants, and desires at a deep enough level to identify, assess, and prioritize opportunities.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and execute on a product strategy through research, design, validation, delivery, and delight.
- Drive adoption and usage of product capabilities that enable our customers to more efficiently and effectively manage their grantmaking programs.
- Synthesize various inputs into actionable product plans that align with the broader company and product objectives.
- Become a subject matter expert on our products, customers, market trends, partners, and competitors.
- Communicate and build rapport with customers, partners, and stakeholders throughout the product development process.
- Coordinate across the company to drive decision making and manage results.
What we’ll want you to have:
- 4+ years of experience in product management or a related role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Customer focus and empathy with an ability to clearly articulate customer challenges from their perspective and a motivation to deliver innovative high-impact solutions.
- Strong communication skills and comfort interacting with stakeholders and customers at all levels of an organization.
- Can-do attitude with an ability to drive clarity from ambiguity, manage complex projects, solve hard problems, adapt to change, and get things done under minimal supervision.
- Growth mindset with an eagerness and capacity to learn.
- Ability to run multiple initiatives and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to analyze data and provide decision making support around your findings.
- Knowledge and experience with product research, discovery, design, and validation techniques.
- Experience with creating and curating product requirements (epics, features, user stories, etc.) and coordinating with design, engineering, and other cross-functional teams to deliver.
- Experience with agile development practices, methodologies, and tools.
- Pragmatic understanding of technologies, systems, and tools in an ever-changing environment.
- Experience with foundations or grantmaking solutions preferred.