Senior Product Manager
Hi, we're Banzai!
Today, marketers have access to more resources and tools than ever before, so why is most marketing so cringe-worthy? Marketing has lost touch with the humans behind the clicks, opens, and form submits, but Banzai wants to change that. That's why our mission is to make marketing more human.
At Banzai, we think the secret to better marketing is educating, learning from, and building relationships with buyers. This new approach is called Engagement Marketing.
Banzai is leading the Engagement Marketing movement. Our products reach millions of users every year and help our customers drive more revenue through better events, webinars, content, and data. Best of all, Banzai makes marketing a little more human for all of us.
Join Banzai to help build a future that puts people at the center of marketing.
- Understand the business strategy, collaborate with commercial counterparts to identify business opportunities
- Lead ideation & discovery process of products
- Constantly evolve and sharpen the product strategy
- Drive product development with your team of engineers
- Own your product, own the customer, make them click
Expectations of Role:
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager
- Experience working with both qualitative insight as well as quantitative data
- Proven track record of going through a full product lifecycle from ideation to post-launch growth
- You’re a self-driven person and will always speak up when you need something
- Knows how to align a cross-functional team around a shared vision
- You eat data for breakfast and process it into insight
- Experience organizing beta groups, hosting customer interviews, and faciliating qualitative feedback with surveys
What an average day/week looks like:
- Work closely with stakeholders from all areas of the business to identify potential opportunities
- Identify customer problems without falling in the survivorship bias trap
- Collaborate with UX researchers and designers to quickly identify and iterate over potential solutions
- Prioritize both the opportunities as well as the deliverables in alignment with the product strategy
- Learn something new
- Create something awesome
- 401(k) plan (US based)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Long-Term Disability insurance (US based)
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote first company
- 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- 2 paid mental health days every quarter, plus one full week of paid mental health rest every year
- Working with a truly mission-driven team motivated by excellence
- Real room for growth in professional and personal development
- Clear objectives, direction and empowerment from executive leadership