Senior Product Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Sr. Product Manager
Role: Sr. Product Manager
Reports to: President-CFO
Location: Remote, US
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Help us Shape the Future of Data
Anaconda is the world’s most popular data science platform. With more than 30 million users, the open source Anaconda Distribution is the easiest way to do data science and machine learning. We pioneered the use of Python for data science, champion its vibrant community, and continue to steward open-source projects that make tomorrow’s innovations possible. Our enterprise-grade solutions enable corporate, research, and academic institutions around the world to harness the power of open source for competitive advantage and groundbreaking research.
Anaconda is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of enterprise machine learning, and data science. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture of ability and humility and an environment that is both relaxed and focused. We stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open-source users, and each other.
Here is why people love most about working here: We’re not just a company, we’re part of a movement. Our dedicated employees and user community are democratizing data science and creating and promoting open-source technologies for a better world, and our commercial offerings make it possible for enterprise users to leverage the most innovative output from open source in a secure, governed way.
Anaconda is seeking a talented Sr. Product Manager to join our rapidly-growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your experience and skills and apply it to the world of data science and machine learning. You will be the leader of the Company’s product vision and execution for Anaconda’s features involving spreadsheets and how they may be embedded or deployed across our offers. This role will be responsible for understanding what the data science and business analyst wants from Anaconda to support its use of python and spreadsheets in combination. You will develop the product roadmap necessary to help our python data science community extend its analysis to the analysts within their organizations who use spreadsheets today and will help bring the analyst community using spreadsheets today into Anaconda’s community.
What You’ll Do:
- Own product roadmap and strategy
- Help manage the backlog and prioritization across the infrastructure organization, work with peers in other parts of the company to ensure that the team is working on the most important things for the company
- Interface with other product development teams
- Define and analyze metrics/dashboards to both gauge the success of projects and inform the roadmap
- Ensure visibility of the work of the team to the larger organization.
- Work with cross-functional teams
What You Need:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience leading a team of engineers
- Experience with agile Scrum, Kanban
- Experience with Python
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to define and measure success with data
- Team attitude: I am not done, until WE are done
- Embody our core values:
- Ability & Humility
- Innovation & Action
- Empathy & Connection
- Care deeply about fostering an environment where people of all backgrounds and experiences can flourish
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working in a open source or data science-oriented company
- SaaS B2B and B2C experience
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Unique opportunity to translate strong open source adoption and user enthusiasm into commercial product growth
- Dynamic company that rewards high performers
- On the cutting edge of enterprise application of data science, machine learning and AI
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and clear thinking
- Employees-first culture
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K*
- Health and Remote working reimbursement
- Paid parental leave – both mothers and fathers*
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Open vacation policy* and monthly company days off known as Snake Days
- 100% remote and flexible working policy we embrace this fully through how we operate as a company.
*Full time employees based on region
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.