Senior IT Project Manager
- North America
Sr IT Project Manager
- Professional Services
- United States
- Full time
The IT Project Manager leads IT projects to deliver successful business outcomes using best practice IT project management skills and expertise. This is an exciting role for a project manager passionate about serving customers, optimizing operational tools and systems and can lead cross-functional project teams across the company.
This individual will have a strong background in IT project management across different project delivery frameworks, and has experience with software projects.
The IT Project Manager owns change management throughout the lifecycle of the project and leads teams to ensure a project is successfully launched and received by external customers.
In addition to successfully managing projects, the IT Project Manager is also a leader who invests time in supporting, coaching and mentoring others in the team in project management best practice.
- Confidently influences and liaises with all levels including senior business stakeholders, IT teams, and third parties through the planning, design, implementation, testing, launch and post-launch phases of IT Projects
- Become knowledgeable in SecZetta’s systems, platforms and tools
- Viewed as a trusted advisor to stakeholders & leaders. Uses discretion appropriately in sensitive matters.
- Skilled at influencing without authority. Influences others in the right direction for the project to succeed.
- Deals effectively with challenging behaviors to overcome resistance and inertia in others to achieve goals.
- Defines project specific RACI model (incl. business resources) and guides governance and adherence
- Escalates risks and issues with proposed mitigations and time-frames to sponsors and champions
- Strong, tactful communication in reports and documentation. Utilizes data to provide a point of view and recommendations.
- Supplement business’ ability to identify interdependencies and thinking holistically
- Subject Matter Expert who coaches and mentors others
- Drives continuous improvement of project management tools and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Project Management or other related work experience
- PMP Certification desirable
- 7+ years of Experience in project management working with IT infrastructure and software projects
- Experience working with SaaS platforms
- Experience working with agile software development principles and project management frameworks
- Must possess personal tact, discretion and good judgment. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills