SAFe Product Manager
- USA Only
Title: Health Plan – SAFe Product Manager – US Remote
- Location: Plano, TX or Remote, US
- Req ID: 122255
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a SAFe Product Manager to join our team.
This role will work remotely from your home office based within the US. This role will support our client based in Pacific time zone must be willing to work hours based around the client location.
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
Job Responsibilities Include :
- Independently own and drive the direction of the assigned products or capabilities, including establishing the vision and strategy for one or more products or capabilities in alignment with overall corporate strategy
- Effectively communicate and advocate the product/capability strategy and vision, as well as goals and objectives for specific initiatives to all levels of the organization, including executive leadership
- Create, drive and own the product/capability roadmap
- Balance priorities of feature needs and roadmap, including negotiation and coordination among business stakeholders and technology teams
- Develop business cases and rationale to validate roadmaps and strategies
- Develop a deep understanding of the company’s end-to-end business processes and how they relate to technology
- Manage the overall business requirements, process design documentation and deliverables, leveraging enterprise practices and tools, in alignment with industry best practices
- Collaborate with peers and leaders across the enterprise to solicit needs and ensure outcomes align with enterprise priorities and goals
- Define initiative success criteria and business metrics to measure results, including reporting results and making future recommendations based on those results
- Evaluate and report progress against roadmap and defined outcomes to executive leadership, key business stakeholders and technology partners
- Leverage deep knowledge of the challenges impacting the customer experience, including the technical, functional, process, and policy considerations, and creatively define solutions to those challenges; inform and evangelize a strong customer focus and customer experience that aligns decision making
- Develop a strong collaborative working partnership with other product managers and technology teams to manage dependencies on cross-team initiatives
- Partner with stakeholders to develop appropriate change management strategy and training materials to ensure successful uptake and adoption of new tools and processes
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of competitive and best practices as well as technical analysis of strengths and weaknesses of the assigned products or capabilities; use knowledge of industry insights and industry best practices to inform ongoing product or capability development
- May manage a cross-functional product team
- Serve as mentor for lower level Product Managers and Product Owners
- Advocate for and build maturity within the product management discipline
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in product management, which includes knowledge of end-to-end product management lifecycle
- Certified SAFe PO/PM
- Minimum of 1 year product management experience in Health Plan / Health Care industry
- Experience with SAFe framework
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.