SaaS Senior Product Manager
- 5 applicants
What’s the opportunity?
Are you a skilled Product Manager with a passion for building exceptional products? We're seeking an experienced, commercially-minded individual with strong communication skills, a proven track record in product management, project management, software development, and UX design, as well as significant experience with data architecture.
Please note that this role is based between GMT-5 to GMT+2.
Responsibilities - here are 2 of the initial projects that you would be expected to work on or lead:
- Develop UENI for WordPress: Translate the UENI approach to website development and build it on the WordPress platform, combining proprietary tech, third-party tools, and operational processes for cost-effective outcomes.
- Implement a CRM: Utilize your expertise in data modeling and architecture to map out data architecture, data model diagrams, and data-collection/activation points throughout the customer journey. Drive the CRM project from architecture to implementation, in collaboration with tech and other stakeholders.
Who are we looking for?
- Understands user experience and feels accountable for the product, end-to-end
- Highly autonomous and drives product development forward in the face of ambiguity
- Precisely defines use cases and communicates 'definitions of done'
- Collaborates well with varied stakeholders in the company to develop exceptional user experiences for external and internal customers
- Understands that 'product' encompasses all customer touchpoints
- Uses data for decisions; experience in querying and interpreting data (excellent SQL skills)
- Comfortable in technical discussions and skillful at defending pragmatic strategies and commercial objectives when working with technical people
- Able to simplify complex ideas
- Experience working with a product owner who you can bring on board to join us is a big plus
- 8+ years total work experience, including 5+ years as a Product Manager in Agile/Lean
- Background in startup B2C and B2B settings
- B.S. (or equivalent) in business, engineering, mathematics, design, or a related field
- Experience with SaaS, website builders, eCommerce, or fin-tech
- Strong expertise in data modeling and architecture, essential for CRM implementation
- Ability to organize, assimilate, and communicate complex problems and solutions
- Adept at cross-functional collaboration and shipping diverse product releases
- Strategic, can-do thinker with strong business acumen