Project - Program Manager
- USA Only
- 2 applicants (22%)
Project/Program Manager – U.S. remote
Project/Program Management Advisor
Account Management Services is a global organization that manages customer accounts sold with ProSupport Plus, Dell’s highest tier Services offer. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our operations team. This individual will be responsible to drive and sustain global programs within our organization, which will include operationalizing and sustaining services offers, and driving business process improvements to increase productivity and organization scale, with the objective to make it easier for customers to do business with Dell. This role will also require a strong understanding of processes, analysis of small to large data sets, and the ability to solve problems while working independently or part of a team.
Join us as Project/Program Management Advisor on our Business Support team in the United States (remote) t o do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Project/Program Management Advisor, you will be responsible for managing and sustaining complex global programs aligned to business objectives. You will also identify areas of opportunity to transform the business; assess needs, design and define solutions, gain alignment with stakeholders and leadership, develop solutions and measure results. You will also analyze data using reporting tools such as in Power BI and/or other technologies that enable the business to better measure and manage business results, simplifying existing processes where possible.
- Manage programs, or specific activities related to programs within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of a program
- Proactively develop innovative & transformative solutions to complex business problems through in-depth analysis, coordination, and negotiation with decision makers
- Analyze data to simplifying existing processes where possible
- Periodically review programs with leadership and stakeholders to ensure they remain on track and aligned with strategic business objectives
- Ensure project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis
- Identify opportunities & take action to simplify complex processes through automation or other means to remove complexity from the business, enable scale, and make it easier for our teams and customers to do business with Dell
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role.
- Ability to lead mid to large complex projects and teams
- Proven problem solver who can work independently or as part of a team
- Change agent mindset with a passion to transform and evolve the business
- Thought leader who requires minimal management oversight, able to effectively lead and or influence all levels
- A collaborator, effective at communicating with executives, senior leadership, stakeholders, and other influencers
- Proficient at developing professional, polished, and impactful presentations that resonate with the intended audience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a professional role with a bachelor’s degree; or equivalent
- Knowledge of Dell Services organizations, processes, and tools
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.