Project Manager REMOTE
At Cloudlinux we are leaders in providing IT-solutions for web hosting. Here, you get an opportunity to work with unique technologies and solve complicated tasks in teams of what might just be the best specialists in the industry. Thanks to remote work, you will be able to live the way you like. You will open new horizons for professional and personal development and realize your bold ideas.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager with a Linux software development background to manage multiple development teams for KernelCare. It is a CloudLinux's fastest-growing product, which provides automated kernel security updates without reboots for most popular Linux distributions. It ensures optimal performance and uptime by allowing hosting providers and enterprises to keep kernels up-to-date with all security patches while keeping servers online.
Become part of the team of experts and work with top notch developers to contribute to open source.You can find more details about the project and the company on our branded websites at Cloudlinux.com and TuxCare.com.
Join us to make a difference!
As our Project Manager for our KernelCare team you will:
- Be accountable for defining, planning, orchestrating, and delivering a given strategic initiative
- Directly manage all aspects of the project life cycle and oversees all phases of a project
- Rigorously manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters
- Work with multiple stakeholders to prioritize work
- Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan
- 5+ years of experience in a project management role
- Programming/software development background
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management tools
- Strong leadership qualities
- Agile / Scrum
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally
- Upper intermediate level of English is required, Russian would be a plus
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.