Project Manager - Product Innovation
- USA Only
- 2 applicants (25%)
Title: Project Manager – Product Innovation
Transforming performance by changing the way people think
Mind Gym is a behavioural change management business that uses psychology to help companies solve complex problems. Through our bite-sized learning programmes and e-workouts, each designed by Mind Gym’s team of behavioural scientists, we drive positive organisational change by transforming how people think, feel and behave in the workplace.
Our client list now includes most of the FTSE100/S&P100 and over 2 million professionals in 60 countries have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience. Furthermore, we are growing rapidly and have successfully floated on the London Stock Exchange.
You will be responsible for overseeing the project and production management in our internal Portfolio Team. This will include supporting the team with planning, prioritization, and communicating and reporting on progress as well as proactively looking for improvements to the way we build, collaborate and deliver great work together.
Portfolio Project and Production Management
- Using project management and CRM tools, build and manage project plans ensuring projects are properly resourced and deadlines are met
- Monitor and manage the Portfolio Continual improvement’ requests backlog to triage, resource and publish work.
- Manage and resource the development of products through stages of creation, quality assurance and publishing.
- Collaborate with the Operations Team to ensure the MindGym Product Catalogue is up to date.
- Act as the central hub for the Portfolio Team to ensure workstreams are properly resourced, and enable cross-functional alignment and collaboration through clear communication and careful planning
- Freelance and contractor management
- Liaise with the finance business partner to ensure any freelance or contractor costs are properly monitored and budgeted for.
- Liaise with People Team and IT team on contractor SOWs and IT requirements.
- Monitor contractor time-sheeting and invoicing
- Take a profound interest in the well-being of all members of the Portfolio team
- Provide proactive, clear and continuous updates to the team and stakeholders
- Spot opportunities for more effective ways of working, flagging not only problems but also recommending solutions to team leads
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, possess strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills. They will be a keen problem solver who is detail-oriented, thorough, and outcome focused. If you can learn and adapt quickly to a changing environment, then we want to hear from you.
- Able to manage multiple project workstreams with interlinked dependencies
- Excellent organizational, planning, prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop partnerships and collaborate across multiple disciplines
- Able to motivate and instill confidence in the project teams, bringing positivity and calm.
- Ability to proactively mitigate risk and overcome anticipated barriers to implementing work
- Adept at resourcing, planning and scheduling
- Knowledge and prior experience working with project management tools e.g. Hive, Basecamp, or similar
- Have experience in and an appetite for working in an environment that is growth-oriented, fast-moving and continuously evolving
- Understanding of learning & development industry, instructional design
- Worked with Articulate Storyline, Rise or other online learning tools
- Knowledge of web-based accessibility standards
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology for product development and improvement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Strong desire and keen interest to constantly be learning
- Experience working with and managing third party vendor and freelancer contracts (e.g. graphic designers, instructional designers, internships, other)
If this sounds like something you’d be great at, we’d love to hear from you.