Project Manager, Operations
- USA Only
- 4 applicants (29%)
Project Manager, Operations
locations Remote – US
time type Full time
job requisition id R-17432
Together, we can beat cancer.
At Varian, a Siemens Healthineers Company, we bring together the world’s best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Together, we work passionately to develop and deliver easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
If you want to be part of this important mission, we want to hear from you.
In this Project Management role, you will support the New Product Introduction (NPI) team and represent global operations including services, installation, development and implementation process of Varian’s products and services.
What You will do:
- Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgrading existing products.
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedules and monitoring budget/spending.
- Organizes cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the project i.e. product on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Support Varian hardware, software, and supporting services
- Travel domestically or internationally up to 15%
What You will have:
- Typical Education and Experience: Bachelors degree (or equivalent experience) and 5 years of related experience or Masters Degree with 3 years of related experience.
- Experience working alongside software teams in a project management capacity
- Proficient in utilizing business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with HCM (e.g., Workday) or equivalent ERP product and productivity software desired.
What will set You apart:
- PMP Project Management certification
After a short application process (initiated by clicking the “apply” link at the top of the page) your profile will be reviewed and evaluated by our talent acquisition professionals. If your profile is deemed a match for the outlined responsibilities of the position, you can expect to hear from us promptly to begin further discussion of the opportunity.
Fighting cancer calls for big ideas.
We envision a world without fear of cancer. Achieving this vision takes dedication and commitment from all of us, every single day. That’s why we celebrate and value the distinctly beautiful and intersectional identities of each of our employees. We are a mirror of our patient-base, which allows us to innovate. Big ideas come from everywhere, and the best ideas are fostered by our unique individual experiences. At Varian, we encourage you to bring your whole self to work and believe your bold and authentic perspective will help to power more victories over cancer.
The base pay range for this position is
Min $83,900 – Max $151,200
The pay wage range shown is based on the job posting’s primary location. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications, and location.