- USA Only
- 6 applicants (100%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
We are taking a non-traditional approach to hiring here at Voltage Control. To kick-start the process, we are starting the interview right out of the gate. This will help us speed up the process and it lets us get to know you just a bit better. To apply please fill out the following questionnaire: https://forms.gle/LurCGxAZih9RBAEB7
Why Voltage Control
Voltage Control is a change agency that helps leaders and teams thrive through change to fully unleash their potential. We specialize in interventions and training focused on facilitation, collaboration, psychological safety, and play for organizations experiencing uncertainty and change. Every change is unique. With a deep respect for tailored solutions, we conceive and design custom programs that take you on the specific journey to your destination. We believe that your team has the answers and abilities for the change you seek, so our experiences are designed to help you extract them. Our master facilitators offer trusted guidance and custom coaching to companies that want to expand mindsets, transform culture, foster team health, and unleash everyone. Based in Austin, TX but a 100% remote company.
We move fast, but always keep our core values at the forefront of everything we do: Be Present for Empathy, Stay Curious + Grow, Include + Unleash Everyone, Pride in Craft, Thrive in Ambiguity. Join us in this opportunity to facilitate transformative programs as part of an inclusive, supportive team committed to improving the way people connect, work. and change together.
The Project Manager will work closely with the Operation Manager, VP of Relationships, and Faciliators to oversee, document, and execute our client programs and events. You’ll be responsible for the efficiency of the client engagements and owning scheduling, planning, vendor management, onboarding, event planning, drafting proposals, research, and special projects.
The Project Manager role is a key member of the client delivery team, reporting to the Operations Manager. You’ll have to maintain control of diverse set of projects and stakeholders, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient coordinator. Day to day, the Project Manager will execute and adapt processes in support of our facilitation and training workshops and events. You’ll insure that all aspects of the project are on track and accounted for. You’ll quickly identify and resolve or escalate any at risk project deliverables.
If you put people first, thrive when organizing ambiguity, have an unquenchable appetite for learning about efficient and effective project processes, and love to find ways to help others to top, we’d love to meet you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and implement comprehensive project and event plans
- Set measurable goals and metrics to track and monitor project progress
- Identify and adhere to targets for milestones and deadlines
- Delegate project tasks to employees and contractors best positioned to complete them
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options to issues and challenges
- Serve as a point of contact for clients and teammates to ensure consistent and reliable communication
- Adjust schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for the project change
- Evaluate business performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Proven experience in Project Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable competency in event planning and project coordination
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of Trello and Google Suite
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
Bonus Points for
- Experience in a professional services, training, or events company
- Experience automating and integrating operational workflows
- Experience as a facilitator
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA
- Experience with the other tools that we use: Wordpress, Mural, Trello, Zapier, Process St, Hubspot