- USA Only
- Professional Services | Remote – US | Full Time
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we’ve envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 2 million businesses and processes more than $500 billion every year.
Through a unique combination of its technology platform, people and process, Taulia helps companies access the value tied up in their supply chain by transitioning from inefficient and often manual working capital management practices into technology-led, working capital optimization strategies.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash – cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It’s win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
Taulia is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Project Manager to join our Professional Services team. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for owning and maintaining the client relationship from sale to production support. Taulia projects are two pronged engagements: a technology prong and a business program prong (supplier enablement, operational readiness, change management). You will be responsible for managing Taulia resources and timelines for the deployment of the technology. You will also be responsible for interfacing with Taulia clients to consult on internal change management best practices and oversee all program success activities.
You will interact with marketing and product management to provide guidance on product direction and define business problems faced by Taulia clients. Taulia project managers work closely with the Taulia product, and have a deep understanding of its capabilities and boundaries.
You will give demos of the software, conduct knowledge transfer to users, and assist our buyers closely through the user acceptance test cycle.
- Project management experience deploying enterprise (B2B) software solutions in large complex corporate environments.
- Proficiency and experience with SAP, Oracle, and/or other ERP implementations involving both functional and technical stakeholder management.
- Ability to learn a B2B software solution thoroughly, demonstrate that software, and answer questions on its capabilities and boundaries.
- Provide guidance to users on User Acceptance Test plans and support users through User Acceptance Test cycles.
- Must be comfortable presenting to large groups.
- Strong business analysis and consulting skills.
- Masterful organization and planning skills.
Nice to Have:
- Strong understanding of accounts payable, purchasing, invoice processing and associated finance functions.
- AP automation experience.
- Experience with SAP FI/CO and MM modules is helpful.
- einvoicing and/or document imaging experience.
- Supply Chain Financing experience.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer –Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don’t think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we’re looking for someone excited to join the team.