- USA Only
Project Manager – US Network
- Seattle or Remote US
Sendle builds shipping that is good for the world. We help small business thrive by making package delivery simple, reliable and affordable. We’re a B Corp and the first 100% carbon neutral delivery service in Australia and United States, where we harness major courier networks to create a delivery service that levels the playing field for small businesses.
We envision a world where small businesses can compete on a level playing field with the big guys. Sendle is a fast-growing business with bold ambitions and big dreams. Plus, we’re United States’ first 100% carbon neutral shipping service and a certified BCorp.
In the last year alone, we’ve made huge strides towards our goal of becoming the largest SMB eCommerce courier in the world, moving from a single country operation in Australia to successful launch and operation in the US. We also launched major partnerships with eBay and Shopify recently, too!
But most importantly, we’re a bunch of good people doing good work. Wanna join us?
What you’ll do
Your role will focus on working with cross-functional teams to define and deliver projects that improve our shipping and courier network and expand our product offerings in United States.
You’ll use your courier and transportation industry subject matter expertise to understand customer needs and work with our Network and Product Engineering team to create new products.
You’ll drive the delivery of these products, managing project milestones, tasks, timelines, expenses and risks.
You’ll manage internal and external stakeholders, creating and maintaining strong working relationships, keeping them informed about project milestone progress, key considerations or decisions to be made and their outcomes.
- Create discovery documents, problem statements and project plans, documenting all relevant aspects related to your assigned projects
- Contribute to the data gathering, analysis and insights of related projects
- Be an active member of the Network team, contributing to operational activities and processes that create sustainable margins and increase network speed and efficiency
What you’ll need
- Minimum 5 years’ experience delivering projects within a distribution, courier or eCommerce operations environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to collaborate with a range of stakeholders at all levels
- Project management qualifications (MSP, PRINCE 2, PMBOK, Agile etc) or demonstrated advanced knowledge of quality project management principles and practices
- Highly degree of technology and software literacy, experience working with Zendesk, hubspot, slack, trello, miro and other remote working tools a plus
- A consultant mindset and approach and an engineering background preferred
- You’ll also need to:
- Be a positive person who is diligent, has a ‘never give up’ attitude and loves the detail
- Love working collaboratively as part of a team, being curious about how to connect with the ideas of others
- Thrive in a fast-paced, changeable environment. And enjoy taking on new experiences and overcoming complex challenges in first-time conditions.
What we’re offering
- A chance to do the best work of your career with a supportive team
- Full healthcare coverage – health, dental, optical
- 20 days of vacation paid time off
- 10 days of sick paid time off
- A generous personal development budget
- A home office setup budget
- A digital first and flexible work environment
- Options through participation in Sendle’s ESOP
What matters to us
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets. We have 5 key values that we look for in every member of our team.
- Humble – We put others first. We embrace and seek feedback from others.
- Honest – We speak gently but frankly. We take ownership of our mistakes and speak the truth.
- Happy – We enjoy the journey. We are optimistic and find opportunities in all things.
- Hungry – We aspire to make a difference. We aim high, step out of our comfort zones and tackle the hard problems.
- High-Performing – We relentlessly deliver. We know the goal and work fearlessly towards it.