- USA Only
- 2 applicants (9%)
Title: Project Manager
Location: Remote United States of America
Project Manager Job Description
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As a Project Manager for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
An Enthusiastic Contributor who can act as a driver of strategic projects in a fast paced, cross-functional environment. You can work independently and collaborate with the larger team. You are extremely detail-oriented and thrive on understanding the big picture as well as the smallest details.
This position is an agile position, located in the US, with 30% Travel required.
Report to the Program Manager and work with the Facility Engineering team on planning and tracking the work, risks and dependencies to set up new facilities, move facilities, expand equipment in facilities, and shutdown of facilities.
- Request business licenses, accounting codes, and other tasks as requested
- Set up project repositories for each team. Prepare minutes from team meetings, status updates for management and other reports and updates as requested
- Develop CIP s with the Program Manager and all cross functional teams to ensure all drafts and final documents are delivered to TSC in a timely fashion. Update leadership on progress and ensure reviews and approvals are obtained by TSC official dates.
- Work to continually to improve and document the processes for the team.
- Perform analysis, research and reports as requested by the Program Manager.
- Provide follow-up support after the project has launched to ensure 100% completion of the project, including onsite review and punch list items.
- Ensure signage, 5s and other facility set-up items are in order and established.
- Work with cross-functional teams IE, Dev, Product, EHS, Maintenance, and Engineering to analyze and drive final automation performance, post project.
- Analyze facility performance data and compare to ROI
As a Project Manager, you have:
Strong project management skills, including ability to use capture and track information in an organized fashion.
Excellent Communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to prepare and lead presentations, meetings, and workshops.
Ability to handle multiple tasks and manage priorities between them with minimal guidance.
Strong desire to be part of a high-performing team
Experience with MS Project, MS Office, and Teams/Sharepoint repositories
Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Analytics, Economics, Engineering or similar
PMP or working towards PMP is required