Time zones: EST (UTC -5)
This fully remote role at Make It All Work will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
This role involves more than just Project Management. It involves many aspects of tech consulting, IT troubleshooting/consulting, and web design/development consulting while working with a large variety of clients. This role calls for a self-starter to take projects from inception to completion while instilling complete trust in the client.
If you’re a person who is inquisitive by nature and passionate about building and improving digital systems and websites, then you will thrive in this role.
You’re good at:
- Speaking with customers to understand their pain points and priorities
- Analyzing user data to gain insights
- Communicating priorities with stakeholders
- Collaborating with all members of the team
- Ensuring impactful product launches
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- You have a never say never attitude
- You have experience working at a tech company
What you’ll do:
As Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Planning and managing web design and development projects; communicating with clients.
- Identifying clients’ needs, the scope of work, and goals while ensuring projects are delivered within quality, time, and budget requirements
- Communicating with clients and internal teams ensuring all members are clear on objectives, timelines, and scope of work
- Highlight potential risks or issues before they arise and proactively solve issues
- Conduct SEO, ADA, and web performance audits; work with developers to implement fixes and enhancements
- Train clients on SEO, web publishing best practices, CMS/WordPress usage
- Strategize and implement web solutions to drive e-commerce sales, website subscriptions, page views, SEO/SERP improvements, account sign-ups, etc.
- Manage implementation of third-party web services for eCommerce, publishing, architecture, and design-related websites/clients
- Manage development sprints for timely delivery and proper QA/testing of all changes
Troubleshoot Mac/PC workstation issues; Mac/PC server file-sharing issues, Windows Terminal Services accounts
Help grow the company through marketing and sales efforts
- Find and communicate with prospects to secure new clients
What you’ll need:
The following experience is relevant to us:
- 3+ years of project and/or web development management experience
- 2+ years of WordPress use and familiarity with various customization options
- 2+ years conducting SEO audits, identifying and fixing issues
- Comfortable using JIRA, Confluence, Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Deep knowledge of digital systems and computer science topics
- General understanding of how SQL databases are structured
- Out of the box thinking and creative problem solving to tackle unique challenges that occur on a large variety of digital systems
- A strategic mindset that allows you to understand industry trends and customer needs.
- Relentless creativity and ambition.
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and superior time management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and self-manage your workload.
- Excellent communication skills with high energy and a great attitude.
Why join us:
Working at Make It All Work can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as:
- Data-driven environment
- Your ideas will be taken seriously
- Independence and flexibility regarding schedule
- Friendly team
- No BS
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote work opportunity and we’ll assist with your hardware and workspace
- Paid sick and vacation days
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
Equipment and furniture – we want to make sure your physical work environment works well for you. We will invest in tech/productivity hardware for you as needed – whether that’s a laptop, external monitor, a comfortable desk or chair, a whiteboard, or whatever you need that will help you be productive and feel good doing it.
- Unlimited Professional Development – from online courses to conferences and anything else that will help you up your game – we’ll invest in you. My goal is to over train you so that other companies try to steal you because you’re awesome, but create a place where it’s so great to work that you’d never think to leave.
- Growth Potential – We believe there is a ton of potential for growth, both for the company and for you within the company.