- USA Only
- 7 applicants (35%)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting-edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antartica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, hit apply!
As the first Project Manager on Kinsta’s Customer Teams, you’ll be playing a crucial role in driving project efforts and helping guide the team to success. We are looking for an experienced and highly organized professional that will not only help us track, align and deliver project work more efficiently, but will also play a key role in shaping project workflows, recommending tools, and ultimately setting the team up for success.
What you will be doing:
- Plan, guide, and coordinate a wide range of projects within the Customer Teams department.
- Guide and promote efficient and suitable project management methodologies, workflows and processes.
- Parse out project roadmaps and scope, define and keep track of details, deadlines, and priorities.
- Participate in meetings, take and maintain detailed notes, and keep track of tasks in our project management tool (currently Wrike).
- Liaise with Kinsta’s various teams across the organization to facilitate Customer Teams’ involvement in cross-functional projects.
- Manage, administer, and make recommendations about the team's project management system and ensure it is working in a productive and effective manner.
Who you are:
- You have at least 3-5 years of demonstrable experience in a project management role, ideally on a distributed SaaS team.
- You have experience working with various project management tools and methodologies, including waterfall and agile.
- You are proficient in English and are an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- You are excited about independently managing a wide array of projects and serving as a facilitator and liaison between various teams across the company.
- You are a proactive problem solver with very strong organizational skills and minute attention to detail, which will be crucial in managing timelines and working for the highest quality of standards on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have a flexible and positive attitude and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role such as technical support or client success
- Prior experience in the hosting industry
What we offer:
- Fully remote culture with a globally distributed, international team. You can work anywhere with appropriate internet access.
- We offer a flexible and relaxed working environment where everyone can work in peace.
- In order to ensure that everyone has time to rest and recharge, we offer Flexible paid time off.
- Our positions offer a great deal of opportunity to learn and grow with the company.