Project Manager for Digital Advertising Agency
- Project Manager
- Full time
Responsible for assisting media and creative team members across a series of effective procedures and functions to deliver a world class experience for our customers. This includes influencing parallel processes of general account, reporting and creative tasks, overseeing project road maps w/ requirements, preparing and maintain recurring client presentations, and leading the planning of communications for project planning with an effective client response.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Track project requirements
- Lead the planning of communications and project roadmaps across our internal team members
- Plan and Triage Communications for effective response: Tag/ forward appropriate comms to new parties, track and surface “lost” conversations
- Influence parallel processes of creative operations: Creative approvals, pre-production, asset organization
- Influence parallel processes of media operations: Campaign naming, audience organization, campaign launches
- Influence parallel processes of reporting operations: Deliver of new reports
- Prepare and maintain recurring client presentations: Weekly notes, Monthly creative recap
- Influence parallel processes of client onboarding tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related major required
- 3+ years of project management with digital marketing is required
- Highly knowledgeable with Google and Facebook platforms
- Ability to problem-solve and structure complex projects/plans with multiple stakeholders and deliverables
- Ability to communicate effectively to all employee and client levels while understanding both the day to day and big picture
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing time effectively
Join Us On Our Mission
We are a company where the world’s best team members execute groundbreaking ideas through digital advertising.
About Jump 450
Jump 450, based in New York City, is a high-growth digital performance marketing agency that has seen rapid growth of over 250% over the past year. They have more than doubled their staff in the past year and expanded their resources to grow their client’s businesses. Jump 450’s workplace culture, office environment, employee development approach, team engagement, perks, and benefits were part of the criteria that led to Fast Company, Inc Magazine, and Ad Age Best Places to Work. They are also an Inc 5000 company and have a >90% team member retention for professional reasons.
Jump 450 is the highest paying performance marketing agency in America. Their lucrative employee compensation model at Jump 450 is perhaps one of our most compelling features–one that incentivizes our team to drive meaningful returns for our clients. They offer uncapped compensation for employees by sharing ~50% of top-line revenues with the team each and every month. On average their sales, media buying, and creative teams make 400% higher than the average for their roles in the US.
This work environment has created a triangle of alignment between company management, its employees, and its clients; resulting in Jump 450’s clients always having the most skilled and coveted talent working on their accounts across their unique disciplines.
Jump 450’s office space is brand new and in a great complex (Brookfield Place) that has many amenities such as a robust food court, multiple restaurants within a minute walk, green space, water views, and great access to public transportation (Fulton St / World Trade Center / Cortland St / PATH stops within 5 a minute walk).
They also fully support remote work in and outside the United States.
Additional benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance Benefits
- Supplemental Life Insurance Plans
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans
- Access to virtual health services such as HealthAdvocate, OneMedical, TelaDoc, Talkspace, and Headspace
- Supports Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Remote working flexibility
- 401k match plans
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible / Numerous PTO Days
- Gym subsidy
- Commuter subsidies
- Free daily snacks and drinks
- Free weekly company breakfasts and lunches
- In-Office massages
- Company retreats
- Half-Day Fridays
- New MacBook Pro on your first day
- Standing workstations
- Company Events & Happy Hours