INK is hiring a
- USA Only
- United States
- Full time
- Strong multitasker
- Able to give and take direction from multiple people with different styles
- Able to give and receive feedback with a resilient, growth-minded attitude
- A team player
- A creative problem-solver
- A critical thinker
- Confident and proactive in your team contributions
- Interested in current events and trends that affect your work
- Interested in growing your presentation skills
- Creating a consistently high-quality level of work
- Maintain project and task management system for assigned projects and teams
- Serve as a central point of contact on projects, proactively facilitating communication between all departments
- Proactively seeks information from account managers to anticipate upcoming resource requirements
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects as they relate to resourcing on assigned accounts
- Monitor day to day project activities and resourcing, identifying potential instances of under and over utilization and actively work with department and team leads to address and solve those issues
- Create and send invoices for all assigned accounts
- Understand the relationship between team hours and project budgets, monitor, raise flags, and begin to provide suggestions to optimize accordingly
- Work in INK’s resource management toolset to forecast and manage resources (internal team and contractors)
- Build strong relationships among all departments and become a trusted resource to all team members
- Understand skills on staff and how to match expertise to projects
- Enforce weekly time entry deadlines
- Contribute to the Resourcing Group’s monthly reporting execution, share patterns and actionable insights
- Provide team lead with regular status updates on your activities
- Team agendas and action items
- Recommend process improvements for Resourcing, Project, and Program Management as a whole
- Work with all different groups within INK
- Overall resourcing team support
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of communications experience, within an agency or similar setting (internships count)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in Google Docs, Asana, Excel, or other program management programs and tools
- Ability to understand client industries
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team setting
- Ability to work on multiple accounts while paying strict attention to detail
This job is available for remote workers.
INK believes that “good work with good people makes for a good life.” We live this every day through our people, culture, and benefits, which include:
- Award-winning culture – Best Places to Work by Austin Business Journal 6-years running; and 2015 PR News Best Place to Work nationwide.
- Flexible work environment with work from home opportunities and generous vacation and holidays.
- Bonus programs for company performance, new business acquisition and hiring referrals.
- Top-notch health insurance, paid 75% by company (medical, dental, vision, life).
- Competitive compensation package including 401K and profit sharing programs.
- Lots of food and fun events around the office.
- All-Mac shop including all-paid cell service.
- In-house professional development program + individual annual allowance for courses and conferences.
- People-focused values and commitment to individual career development. Supportive culture of teamwork.
- Casual fun office environments in Austin, Denver, and New York.
Please support us by letting INK know that you found this position on remoteworkers.net.