- 54 applicants (27%)
We are looking for an assertive and detailed Project Manager to manage our client projects and our partners and clients.
This position is remote, but we’re looking for team members available in the CET time zone.
Join our diverse and talented team and immerse yourself in a coaching and educational environment.
You will be a vital part of our Operational team, working closely with leadership and global enterprise clients to create a more inclusive, diverse, and sustainable world.
• Fully understand Bossert Associates’ strategy and values to deliver work with our unique mission and perspective in mind.
• Be the main POC to a group of clients. We work with enterprise clients like the Boston Consulting Group, Siemens, and Schneider Electric.
• Manage ongoing projects: Our projects are workshops and events around leadership, diversity & inclusion, and more. You will manage everything from proposals, content production with the trainer, event planning, and post- workshop reports. You will work closely with our clients and partners on each project.
• Help build automation and implement tools that will help improve the current process.
• Proven work experience as Project Manager in a fast-paced tech environment.
• Important: Common sense, assertiveness, dedication, and a personal need to get things done.
• Customer-first mentality.
• Working collaboratively is in your nature. Your team matters to you.
• Discretion and confidentiality with sensitive client information.
• Exceptional organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) to successfully interact with clients and internal stakeholders.
• You are highly technological and can quickly learn new tools and adapt to our tech stack.
• You have deep experience with project management tools.
• Be open to changes: though we work with enterprise clients, we are a small, growing firm looking for team members ready to grow with us.
Nice to haves:
· Experience with MS Office (you'll be working on PowerPoint almost daily)
· HubSpot experience
· German language skills
Working at Bossert Associates:
• Work with a small yet growing team of dedicated professionals in a truly diverse environment.
• Have direct contact with senior partners and a real say in our processes and work.
• Be a part of an educational and coaching environment, with a chance to participate in our workshops, learn and grow.
• We offer stability and growth - we are not a startup and plan to grow responsibly and sustainably.
• We offer support and trust and encourage ownership over everyone’s work.
• We are closed between Christmas and New Year’s, so you’ll have a week of peace.
• We hire you through an EOR service (Deel), so no matter where you are, you will have the benefits your country requires (health insurance, local holidays, etc.)
We encourage anyone qualified to apply!
Ready to apply? Please apply here.
Please don’t contact us through the website or other channels. We promise to reply if we believe we’re a good fit.