- USA Only
- 77 applicants
OneSource Virtual (OSV) is the Workday partner that has helped more than 1,300 companies with everything from deployment to maintenance to payroll and more—all to make the day more doable. Founded in 2008, OSV pioneered Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and has become the leading provider of automated solutions for organizations of all sizes using Workday, delivering services with unparalleled choices, unwavering commitment, and uncompromising care. OneSource Virtual’s global headquarters is located in Dallas, Texas, with additional locations across North America and Europe. OneSource Virtual: let’s make the day more doable.
The Project Coordinator will oversee the projects and scope of work within the assigned group. The position is responsible for successfully managing and executing complex projects with multiple work streams/functional areas. The Project Coordinator 1 will work closely with customers, Pod Leads, Consultants & other OSV internal teams to ensure projects are set-up and managed effectively.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become responsible for project planning and ensuring projects are properly planned and executed
- Demonstrate the ability to remove roadblocks, drive timeliness and ensure project scope is maintained
- Ensure the project is delivered within the timeline as outlined in the Project Details
- Be comfortable in leading all project meetings – including kick-off, status and lessons learned
- Become responsible for tracking project issues/risks, facilitate resolutions, and escalate customer concerns as needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects, competing priorities & project deadlines
- Ability to provide project specific direction to team members to enable clear communication and effective touchpoints
- Be comfortable in working with Pod Leads and Consultants to understand and document specific customer requirements
- Support the Workday implementation process from start to finish, as needed.
- Customer Focus
- Planning & Analysis
- Problem Solving
- Influencing Others
- Results Driven
Qualifications and Experience:
- · BS Degree in Business Management or related field (experience can be substituted with equivalent work experience)
- · Ability to collaborate with customers
- · Explaining & defining expectations to deliver results
- · Understanding systems integration and/or enterprise software
- · Organized & detailed oriented
- · Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- · Good customer service
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values- based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.