- USA Only
- 2 applicants (6%)
Job Locations: US-ID-Boise | US
Job ID: 2023-3148
Category: Information Systems
This is a Remote Opportunity in the US
Cradlepoint – a part of Ericsson – was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers — big and small, across industries and around the world — utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We’re at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G — the next big waves in networking — and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you’re hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
Cradlepoint is seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join the Strategic Programs Office to take a critical role as Project Coordinator supporting the implementation and delivery of strategic business objectives. The ideal candidate for this role will perform project related activities alongside Program Managers within high-profile programs. The candidate must be organized, thorough, and detail oriented with the ability to coordinate multiple priorities and the drive to eagerly roll up your sleeves to execute in a fast-paced environment utilizing waterfall/agile/hybrid project methodologies.
What Will You Do?
- Coordinate project work within one or more strategic programs
- Assist Program Managers and SPO staff achieve program objectives
- Manage project and program schedules, resource plans and other project related activities
- Prepare and edit documentation such as meeting notes, decision documents, status updates, etc
- Arrange and coordinate meetings
- Create presentations and assist with meeting facilitation.
- Monitor and manage program documentation within SharePoint & Confluence
- Communicate and coordinate with staff members across the organization at all levels
- Three to Five (3-5) years’ experience as a project manager or project coordinator
- Proficient computer skills
- Knowledge of PMI project management practices
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of relevant software such as SharePoint and Confluence
- Project certification
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don’t meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don’t want you to hold back! If you don’t check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We’d love to connect and see how you could add to our team.
At Cradlepoint, we celebrate & support the unique contributions of our vibrant, global employee base. We know that our differences of perspective inspire creativity and drive innovation. Our culture is based on a set of shared values designed to unite and enable our community to thrive.
At Cradlepoint, we are hungry & humble. Our values drive everything we do.
- Respect: we seek to understand, value all perspectives and celebrate our differences.
- Integrity : we take ownership and accountability and do the right thing – even when it’s hard.
- Perseverance: we accept and embrace change and have a passion to win.
- Professionalism: we build trust by delivering on our promises and working collaboratively to hold each other accountable.
Our focus areas define how we work:
- Cooperation & Collaboration: we are one team.
- Courageous, Fact-based Decisions: be a curious learner and ask questions.
- Execute with Speed: empower employees and guide.
- Speak-up environment: dare to disagree.
- *Empathy & Humanness: *care for each other and support work life balance.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & building the new network for the new enterprise. Come join us. You belong here.
Compensation and Benefits at Cradlepoint
At Cradlepoint, we know that our people are the key to our success. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to help with your individual needs and goals.
The salary range for this position is listed below. The actual salary offered is dependent on various factors including, but not limited to, location, the candidate’s combination of job-related knowledge, qualifications, skills, education, training, and experience. Your pay also includes the opportunity for an annual bonus. This variable pay opportunity is dependent upon the attainment of agreed to goals and objectives as determined by Cradlepoint’s Senior Leadership team. Certain eligibility and pro-ration rules apply.
- $52,500 – $92,575 / year
Cradlepoint offers excellent, competitive employee benefits, such as: subsidized, nationwide PPO medical benefit options including a low-deductible Point of Service Plan and a qualifying High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), with a generous company-provided HSA contribution. For California employees, we offer a subsidized HMO option through Kaiser. Cradlepoint also offers subsidized dental and vision coverage.
Your Financial Security:
We invest in both your short and long-term financial wellbeing. Cradlepoint’s 401(k) plan has a 4% company match and immediate vesting. Employees will also receive company-paid employee basic life and AD&D insurance and company-paid disability benefits.
Your work-life balance is important to us. Cradlepoint provides generous paid time off, including: 15 days of Flexible Time Off (FTO), four paid quarterly well-being days, and 11 paid annual holidays (includes nine company holidays and up to two floating holidays). Please note that an employee’s FTO balance and floating holidays may be prorated in the first year, based on start date. Cradlepoint also offers paid maternity-leave benefits and six weeks 100% paid family leave for all employees.
Cradlepoint offers other company-paid benefits such as a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, a free Headspace membership, LinkedIn Learning access, Talkspace mobile therapy, and volunteer paid time off.
Cradlepoint’s Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees’ differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.