Product Success Manager
- 31 applicants (35%)
Customer Success at Aha!
Aha! helps companies build lovable software. We provide the world's #1 product development tools — Aha! Roadmaps, Aha! Ideas, Aha! Create, and Aha! Develop — which are used by more than 700,000 builders. Product teams rely on our expertise, guided templates, and training programs via Aha! Academy to be their best. We are proud to be a very different type of high-growth SaaS company. The business is self-funded, profitable, and 100 percent remote. We are recognized as one of the best fully remote companies to work for, champion the Bootstrap Movement, and have given over $1M to people in need through Aha! Cares. Learn more at www.aha.io.
Our Customer Success team is an all-remote group spread across multiple time zones so we can work closely with customers when they need us.
- We serve: We work with the world's best known and most innovative companies and they trust us to guide them to build products that their customers love.
- We are experts: Our Customer Success team is comprised of product development experts who have experience delivering meaningful value to customers.
- We act with urgency: We respond to customers' requests as quickly as we can. Because when we do, we have the best chance of creating the most value for customers and ourselves.
- We exchange value : We do not have any salespeople and we focus on what is best for the customer.
- We collaborate : We have no tolerance for drama. We celebrate clear communication, effort, and teamwork. We use Slack for internal team communication and Zoom for team and customer video calls. (Email? Rarely.)
- We guide product: We bring our customers' requirements to our product team and define our own efficient processes and systems.
- We enjoy: We like what we do and we want you to love your job too. Learn more about The Responsive Method, our company values, and the generous benefits we offer.
We serve the world's most innovative companies. They are building revolutionary new experiences for their customers and move fast. They expect us to do the same and to help them develop best practices for product development. Our software is methodology agnostic, which means we need to be experts in the agile, scrum, kanban, SAFe®, and hybrid approaches that our customers depend on.
Our collective experience gives us the skills to meet customers where they are, internalize how they work (because we have been there, done that), and confidently guide them to achieve their best. And because we are always curious, we love learning from our customers along our journey together.
You work hard and have a history of making a positive customer impact. You thrive in a fast-paced and high-growth technology company. You are happiest when you are working directly with customers together with a team of high achievers like yourself. You definitely have worked as a product or technical project manager, but realized that you prefer helping people to writing requirements. Showcasing advanced technology to sophisticated customers energizes you. You also have:
- 3+ years experience defining, managing, or launching new functionality at a growing software or technology company
- Used a detailed go-to-market process to achieve product and business goals
- Learned complex software applications and workflow methodologies
- Written clear instructions to answer questions and explain best practices
- Independently resolved hard challenges
Your work at Aha!
This role is for product managers who prefer to work with customers more than working with developers. The Product Success team provides consultative support for the world's best known and most innovative companies. If you want to answer support requests, conduct demos, and share best practices this role is for you. Your responsibilities will include:
- Guiding the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations as they improve how they innovate and build software
- Delivering responsive customer service using our proven frameworks
- Guiding customers from initial demo to active subscription, through procurement, legal, and security processes
- Learning and sharing best practices for setting strategy, capturing ideas, prioritizing work, and creating visual roadmaps
- Helping customers integrate Aha! software with their existing tools (e.g. development systems)
- Sharing customer feedback internally
- Testing new product functionality as needed
- Setting an example for newer team members who are learning to lead demos, share best practices, and help customers with integrations
If this sounds appealing, we would love to hear from you. (A real human reviews every application.)
Grow with us
Everyone deserves to reach their fullest potential. We know that when we do work that matters with people we care about in a high-growth environment, we feel engaged and alive. And our goal is to help you do just that. We offer all the benefits you would expect and more, including profit sharing. The specific benefits listed below are reflective of what we offer U.S.-based hires. We also do our best to extend identical benefits to international teammates.
- The base salary range for this role in the US is between $80,000 and $150,000
- Cash-based compensation also includes profit sharing and we contribute a percentage of your total pay each month towards your retirement
- Medical, dental, and vision plans — for many teammates, we cover 100 percent of the premiums
- Up to 200 hours of paid time off a year to spend however you want
- 30 to 90 days of paid parental leave and five to 10 days of paid care and bereavement leave
- Up to $1,000 annually for third-party education, along with paid time off to immerse yourself in learning
- Volunteer opportunities throughout the year
Base salary and total compensation are dependent upon many factors, such as: skills, experience, and relevant past roles