Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
TestFit is looking for a person to be responsible for researching, designing and validating workflows and features for TestFit’s software products, from product definition and planning stages through production, release, updates and end of life. The Product Owner gathers requirements from users and translates those needs into feature specifications that optimize product usability, usefulness and user satisfaction. They also work cross-functionally to evaluate, design, build, and test the product features requested by users.
TestFit is an exciting well-funded startup disrupting the feasibility stage of real estate development. Our algorithm-powered building configurator helps developers, architects, urban planners and more to solve site plans in seconds. We’re a growing team who have built success thanks to a combination of deep industry knowledge and the humility to keep learning.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define product requirements
- Provide leadership to the development team, painting a vision for the future and breaking down work to delivery slices
- Work with a team to break down product requirements for TestFit
- Identify detailed acceptance criteria for TestFit
- Prioritize work for development teams, ensuring incremental delivery of business value over time
- Participate in validation of deliverables
- Communicate status and deliverables to stakeholders and collect feedback for the development team
- Utilize thought leadership skills to articulate ideas via social media and in-person conferences including speaking.
- Create analytics to measure and continuously improve development initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or equivalent industry experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A proactive, accountable person with a strong understanding of Agile development practices/tooling and a broad knowledge of full software development lifecycle
- An active listener with the strong interpersonal skills needed to work with various stakeholders
- An excellent communicator, both in written and verbal form, with the ability to present to large audiences and lead group activities
- A multitasker capable of prioritizing and managing your time and multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, results-oriented environment
- AEC & Real Estate development experience preferred