- USA Only
- 6 applicants (75%)
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11) GMT (UTC +0) CET (UTC +1) EET (UTC +2) MSK (UTC +3)
The Product Owner will be responsible for the product vision and strategy of a portfolio of sites.
The Product Owner will engage with several different business areas, including development, content, SEO, CRM, paid media, and social media to ensure all product requirements are gathered, planned for, and delivered. You will work within a matrix environment and work closely with team members from each business area.
The ideal candidate is a driven, self-starter, who is organized and has a high level of knowledge of Casino and Sportsbook products in the iGaming affiliate sector.
What does the role entail?
- Shape and deliver the growth strategy for your assigned product
- Apply a data driven approach to define, prioritise and validate the product roadmap and backlog, using multiple data sources to continuously drive improvements in the online user experience
- Collaborate with central teams ( SEO, Content, CRM, DEV, Studio, UI UX, SoMe, ...) to co-develop and execute the website(s) roadmaps and drive their site and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment
- Work in an Agile environment and become the Scrum Product Owner within the scrum team.
Proven track record of building & managing Casino and Sportsbook websites or products in the iGaming industry.
- Strong level of business and commercial acumen to ensure understanding of business value
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, with a high level of attention to detail
- Expert knowledge and experience in content management and SEO
- Strong experience working in a Scrum & Agile environment & Proficient in workflow management tools like JIRA
- Strong presentation & communication skills
Raketech commits to being a discrimination-free and inclusive organisation, people from different backgrounds and with different life experiences make our company more colourful.
Follow the link to learn more about who we are:
While this is a remote position, we cannot consider candidates that are not based in or willing to relocate to Malta or Portugal.