Product Operations Manager
- USA Only
- 1 applicant (8%)
Title: Product Operations Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing digital health startup. The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic, a joint venture between Cleveland Clinic and Amwell, was launched in 2019 to unlock access to the world’s best healthcare expertise so no one is left behind. Our initial focus is transforming the $5 billion global second opinion market, with additional digital health solutions in development. The Clinic offers virtual care from Cleveland Clinic’s highly-specialized experts through Amwell’s leading-edge digital health technology platform. Learn more at www.theclinic.io.
Cleveland Clinic is a nonprofit multispecialty academic medical center that integrates clinical and hospital care with research and education. U.S. News & World Report and Newsweek consistently rank Cleveland Clinic as one of the best hospitals in the world.
Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the U.S. and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell solutions power over 2,000 hospitals and over 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
You will help us scale our rapidly growing Expert Second Opinion product line as an individual contributor and member of the product team. In this role, you will be at the nexus of leveraging Amwell’s leading-edge digital health technology portfolio to provide virtual access to Cleveland Clinic’s highly specialized experts to transform the $5 billion global second opinion market. You will report to the Head of Product and Innovation and work with our vendors, technical partners, and internal cross-functional teams to improve the experience for our customers and make it easier for our team to deliver our world-class service.
This is a perfect position for someone who loves turning strategy into action through implementation and operational execution and can identify and define new business opportunities to help drive product improvements. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of moving quickly to efficiently and effectively solve problems, defining new product requirements, iteratively improving products, and measuring performance and success.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and lead defining of requirements, implementing solutions, documenting and tracking items through execution
- Own intake through execution of product improvements for VSO
- Be the in-house expert on all things second opinion products
- Identify, manage and solve issues as they arise
- Support client implementations and product launches for direct-to-consumer and B2B markets
- Identify and lead continuous improvement and standardization of product processes.
- Create materials, build and maintain documentation, and develop operating procedures
- Build relationships and effectively communicate across all levels of the organization and with partners.
Impact you will have:
- You will help us scale.
- You will help us work better & smarter
- You will help us execute and ensure we are delighting our customers
- You will help us diligently improve our products from top to bottom.
- You will help us identify opportunities to better serve our customers, clients, and new markets.
- At least 5 years of experience in product management, product ops, or process improvement.
- Batchelor’s degree, master’s preferred
- Passion for details, tracking, learning, and iterating to get it right and constantly improve.
- Strong skill set to turn strategy into action, implementation and results.
- Experience managing and creating processes to ensure contractual, legal, compliance, and or quality requirements are being achieved.
- Ability to prioritize, and manage multiple product initiatives while being flexible and adaptable as strategies and roadmap evolve.
- A drive and passion for continuous product improvement and the ability to champion the value of continuous improvement.
- Track record of leading projects with complex teams, partnerships, and a technology implementation component – Five or more years
- Collaborative approach and leadership when working with cross-functional teams
- Comfort working on a fully remote team
- Creativity and an ability to identify and advocate for new opportunities and strategic approaches based on observations and data.
- Have worked with implementing and managing SaaS/ enterprise software tools as key parts of a product technical stack.
- Have worked in digital health
- Have worked in or directly with large hospital systems to build, implement, or partner on digital health innovation projects or products.
- Have experience in an early-stage high-growth company or in a corporate/hospital innovation group
- Have experience with new product launches to the market or implementation of new products within a large organization.
- Have familiarity with Epic and/or Amwell technical solutions.
Working at The Clinic:
This Clinic is a partnership between American Well and Cleveland Clinic, where the two parent organizations founded the company on the mission of To make it easier for patients to get the best care by aligning world-class clinical expertise with innovative digital technology.’ The vision for The Clinic is to unlock access to the world’s best healthcare expertise so no one is left behind. We are a group of visionaries defining and realizing the global possibilities of digital health. We believe in: patient centricity; being bold, daring, and decisive; having a passion to win; teamwork and collaboration; transparency and trust. The pace is fast, the work rewarding and the outcomes, deeply satisfying.
- The Clinic offers a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, paid holidays, and paid vacation.
- Remote work