Product Manager - Platform
In the time it takes you to read this job ad, around 200 new accounts will have signed up to Linktree.
If you read through the requirements as a checklist and haven't ticked every box, please don't rule yourself out just yet. We've seen the research that women and other people in minority groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no crosses. So if you think you have what it takes, hit that apply button.
Due to immense product growth, we have new Product Manager positions at various levels across different product areas at Linktree. If you've seen this ad recently, we have filled a few positions but still have requirements for Technical Product Managers in the following squads:
Product Manager - Platform - Authentication and Site Reliability Engineering
- Play a pivotal role in improving conversion rate and virality by introducing authenticated experiences across the product, from signup flow through to sharing a Linktree and integrating with platforms like Instagram. At the same time, work with our Site Reliability Engineering team to improve the reliability of Linktree for users, and ensure that our systems and processes are set up such that Linktree can continue to scale rapidly.
Product Manager - Platform - UI Platform
- Improve the consistency across key user flows in the Linktree product. Work with teams across Linktree to establish a design system to improve the speed and user experience across the product, particularly as we launch new and varied user experiences.
You will work in cross-functional squads with engineers, designers, and analysts. You will lead your squad to deliver changes in your product area that deliver on the Product Strategy and Roadmap, and drive our OKRs and measures of success.
Working with Senior Product Managers, Group Product Managers and our Head of Product , you will have strong leaders and mentors to work and collaborate with.
This role can be fully remote anywhere in Australia or a hybrid in- office/remote structure if you are in Melbourne or Sydney.
In this role you will:
- Product Manage one or more squads to deliver changes across this product area in order to drive the Product strategy and company OKRs.
- Make scoping decisions based on product priority
- Work with Design and Engineering counterparts to perform discovery, including A/B Testing, user testing and quantitative data as needed
- Establish the measures that you will use to confirm a successful product delivery
- Communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally to Linktree, including explaining complex technical topics in simple ways that are understandable
What we are looking for:
We hire with a people-first approach so more importantly you will be collaborative, curious, enjoy solving complex problems, and have empathy for the growing pains of a rapidly scaling startup.
As we have multiple roles at the moment, we are looking for mid and senior Product Managers so as long as you have more than a year in Product Management, the seniority of the openings we have varies. So if you're thinking "this all sounds great but I'm too Senior" you're not, we'd like to chat.
- At least 1 year in Product Management/Owner roles, ideally in B2C SaaS product companies.
- A Platform as a Product approach to Product Management
- Someone that can demonstrate prior experience running cross functional squads
- Experience in making product prioritisation decisions
- Experience in adjusting the scope of a product feature in order to meet business needs/OKRs
- Can explain technical topics simply so that stakeholders understand them as we are a highly cross-functional organisation
Linktree's company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We are a family-friendly and flexible work environment with our team with a number of our team working hours around school and home commitments.
- We have a paid 18-week parental leave program that is inclusive of birth and non-birthing parents and supports the whole parenting lifecycle
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all team members on neurodiversity, unconscious bias, and the incorporation of a transgender inclusion policy.
- Our team is diverse across age, gender, and race and we are very proud of that.
- All Linktree team members work either fully remote or a hybrid remote and in-office sometimes and that will continue even when COVID is behind us and our team is spread across Australia, Brazil, Indonesia, USA, Canada, Ireland and Nigeria.
- We prioritise our team's mental health, with all employees have free access to Headspace and Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.
- We are proud to offer all regular full-time and part-time employees 20 hours' paid volunteering leave per calendar year.
- All Linktree team members receive $1000 AUD towards setting up their work from home space.
The Linktree Story
Linktree is the market-leading linking platform that was the first of its kind, creating an entirely new category in tech. Linktree is the identity layer of the internet, allowing users to curate a singular destination housing what’s most important to them, in real time.
With a user base of 16M+, Linktree helps brands, influencers, small businesses, activists and everyday creators carve out their place and reach their full potential online. The world’s biggest influencers and creators from Selena Gomez to Pharrell Williams, as well as big brands like HBO and Facebook are using Linktree to connect their followers to their entire online ecosystem.
The platform averages 30,000 daily sign ups and has close to a billion visits to Linktrees each month. In the past 12 months, Linktree has gained phenomenal momentum growing its user base by 3x with no signs of slowing down.
In March 2021, we raised $45 million in Series B funding. The funding will be used to expand headcount globally, develop product features and go towards making Linktree the best possible place to work for our team!