Product Manager Lead
Shaping the Future
Nagarro is a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (16,000+ experts across 30 countries, to be exact).
Why work with us
This is an exciting time to join Nagarro as a Product Strategy/Manager Lead , joining our Digital Ventures business unit that brings our incredible software product experience to the world’s most forward-thinking companies like Verizon, Google, Twitter, Sony, L’Oréal — and we do this all with a hard-working, collaborative, and fully remote team.
A brief overview of this role
An exciting opportunity to lead our product strategy group, collaborating with global brands to craft and ship product experiences that people love; that scale to millions of users; and that drive sustainable growth, revenue and digital transformation for our clients.
At Nagarro Digital Ventures, you can look forward to a work culture that is dynamic and non-hierarchical. Being part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication, enables you to work incredibly flexible hours. The versatile environment here helps foster fresh perspectives and enables you to create products people love.
We’re looking for
A very entrepreneurial product leader with a highly successful track record of shipping both consumer and B2B products. In this leadership role with P&L accountability, you’ll be working within the Nagarro Digital Ventures business unit to scale our product management/strategy offering and lead our in-house team of product strategy consultants.
Our ideal candidate is not only passionate about product, they have a real entrepreneurial spirit and is interested in growing a team of product thinkers obsessed with tackling complex problems with business strategy, design thinking, and a truly analytical mindset. The end goal: deliver wins for our partners (clients) as they set out to reshape their futures by shipping valuable products and customer experiences.
We would love you to
- Create impact for our clients through business strategy and product direction.
- Build out our product strategy team and help to scale the team [and culture] where product managers are independently driven to create results through clearly articulated, data-backed points of view, thoughtful strategy and timely execution.
- Be a mentor who inspires and supports the product strategy team as they work with clients to bring bold, outcome-focused ideas to life through impactful product and service experiences. Our client engagements range from accelerated product development projects to longer-term, multi-year digital transformation programs.
- While you’ll be leading our product team, the role calls for you to be hands-on, and jump in when needed to leverage business, domain, market and customer insights to create product strategy recommendations for our clients. This often includes leading product and discovery workshops and communicating recommendations to client stakeholders.
- Work with clients to define a North Star product vision and product roadmaps.
- Collaborate with our cross-functional teams (design, engineering and project management), who all work in lockstep to deliver amazing results for our clients.
- Help to accelerate our clients’ business transformation goals through product thinking and thought leadership.
- Support our Sales team as a product thinker and functional group lead during client acquisition calls (pre-sales and post-sales).
We are looking for you if you have
- 5+ years of experience leading product management teams across the entire product lifecycle — with a strong understanding of market positioning, business model creation, and go-to-market strategy.
- Solid understanding of various product management frameworks (e.g. Jobs-to-be-Done; Three Horizons, Lean Canvas, Agile Dual Track, etc.) and development methodologies.
- Fluency with modern product artifacts (Briefs, Vision, Mission and Positioning Statements; Personas, Customer Journeys, Scope and User Stories; Prioritization, Backlogs and Roadmaps).
- Deep understanding of Design Led Thinking and the importance of customer empathy in crafting thoughtful product experiences.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and some experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis. You’re not just comfortable with using data to solve problems, it’s something you’re passionate about.
- Experience working together with senior leadership and executive stakeholders (including C-suite) and being able to effectively communicate insights, findings and strategic paths forward to client stakeholders.
- Experience with market positioning and business model creation.
- Results-focused, detailed and super organized.
- An expert communicator with strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Based in the US.
Nice to have
- Experience shipping both consumer-facing and B2B products.
- Agency or consulting services experience.
- Experience working with diverse, remote teams.
- Understanding and experience with Design Thinking methodology.
Being you at Nagarro
Nagarro is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination based on race, creed, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, or marital status.