Product Manager, Care Navigation
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Title: Product Manager, Care Navigation
Join our mission-driven organization, where your work matters and a diversity of ideas and backgrounds are welcomed. AbleTo is the leading provider of high quality, technology-enabled behavioral health care. We believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality care and offer a suite of technology-enabled services to empower people to lead better lives through better mental health. A proprietary platform connects individuals with AbleTo highly trained licensed providers who deliver weekly sessions by phone or video supported by an integrated digital experience. Members also have access to mental health coaches, and digital support programs. Our outcomes-focused approach is proven to improve both behavioral and physical health and lower medical costs.
The Product team is focused on delivering technology solutions which power AbleTo’s delivery of high-quality behavioral healthcare. We build intuitive and seamless experiences that bring together user-centered design principles with evidence-based clinical best practices to support members through their care journey, as well as developing platform solutions that support our teams in treating participants.
In this role, you will be responsible for AbleTo’s participant-facing onboarding capabilities and experiences. You will develop and support solutions which allow people to register for an AbleTo program, help them navigate to the right program for their needs, and set them up for success within that program. You will gain broad exposure to AbleTo’s business, understanding our different product lines, sales processes, and clinical protocols, while building delightful, intuitive, and informative participant experiences.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the vision, strategy, and implementation for AbleTo’s participant-facing onboarding experiences and capabilities
- Drive improvements to and expansion of AbleTo’s digital participant onboarding to allow more people to access care, make it easier for them to access that care, ensure they’re routed to the right level of care, and set them up for success as they begin their program
- Work in an agile environment, leading a team of engineers, designers, and clinicians, as well as partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to achieve your goals
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis about AbleTo’s participant onboarding experiences; understand trends, generate and validate hypotheses, and run A/B tests to improve the user experience
- Develop products that achieve the quadruple aim of improving the health of participants, enhancing the participant experience, increase efficiencies in the healthcare ecosystem, and support AbleTo’s providers in delivering care
Who You Are
- 2+ years of experience in a product management or related role
- An independent thinker who shows strong initiative but isn’t afraid to ask for help
- Demonstrated ability to drive outcomes in a dynamic environment
- Experience creating and executing on a vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Experience prioritizing work across a range of projects with competing interests and stakeholder groups
- Comfortable identifying and facilitating tradeoff decisions in an efficient manner
- An understanding and appreciation for the impact your work has on our participants
- Clear communicator and excellent collaborator, capable of leading conversations with multiple stakeholders with a variety of perspectives
- A proactive, positive disposition to swiftly and creatively problem-solve
- Excellent project management skills with a strong attention to detail and the ability to manage demanding timelines
- A capable operator who can work well with remote, geographically-distributed teams
Why You Should Join Our Team
We’re proud to be a Great Place to Work-Certified company. We want you to show up and feel your best at work, and that means respecting your time outside of work. Our inclusive, flexible workspace prioritizes a work/life balance. We offer competitive salaries, comprehensive health benefits (for full-time employees), and professional perks such as 401K matching, fully funded HRA, and generous time off, including mental health days because your well-being is important to us.
The salary range for this role is $80,000 to $125,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, AbleTo offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements).
Follow AbleTo onLinkedInTwitter* _, and_* Instagram
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.AbleTo is an E-Verify company.