Product Manager at Toggl Plan
We are looking for a technically-fluent Product Manager to make getting started with Toggl Plan easier. If you put the customer first, work well in cross-functional teams, and value contributing to a highly diverse team, we want to hear from you!
Gross annual compensation range for the role is 50,000-55,000 EUR plus some great benefits.
About Toggl Plan
Toggl Plan is a multicultural and diverse team of 15 people from all around the world.
Our product fosters transparency in work, and we practice what we preach—both internally and externally. We are dedicated towards creating a work atmosphere where it's natural to be open, honest, evolving, and efficient.
As part of Toggl, we are building a complementary tool to the world-famous time tracker: a visual team calendar that helps project teams know who's doing what and when in seconds. We are squarely focused on small-to-medium-sized companies, helping them reduce stress when dealing with deadlines, people's availability, and ever-changing project requirements.
In collaboration with Toggl Track, our goal is to build healthier workplaces by offering teams simple and easy tools to eliminate stress at work.
Own our product strategy "Easy to get started with". Figure out how we can connect more customers, faster, to Toggl Plan's core value and how to integrate it better to their existing workflows.
There are no hard requirements for this role; great product managers come from all walks of life. That said, we don't expect this to be your first time working in a cross-functional team, writing a one-pager, or deciding on success metrics for you and your team. We believe this role is particularly well-suited not only for already established PMs, but also for engineers, marketers, researchers, business developers, or customer success people wanting to switch to a product role.
The table stakes characteristics and behaviors we expect to see regardless of your exact experience:
- Ability to set, own, and meet ambitious goals
- Excellent written communication skills
- Deep thinker with bias to action
- Caring more about what's right than who's right
- Always starting with the customer
- Holding the bar high for the work you, and your team, do
- Bringing good vibes to the team
- Connecting everyone's work to the bigger picture
- Defaulting to trust and transparency
Who you work with and how
You will be the third member of our product team, complementing our Product Manager Kati and Product Designer Eliza.
Both product managers (you and Kati), will own one of our product strategies, aligning a cross-functional mission team around shipping value and meeting ambitious growth goals.
We lay out our growth strategy 6 months into the future, pick development projects one 6-week cycle at a time, and execute accordingly while keeping everyone in the loop with thoughtful, asynchronous communication.
You will report directly to Aku, our Product & Operations Lead.
Compensation and benefits
- The gross annual compensation range for this role is 50,000-55,000 EUR
- Freedom to choose when and where you work, as long as you are available a few hours a day between 07:00-15:00 UTC
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local public holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Monthly reimbursement for wellness services
How to apply and hiring process
- Take a 20-minute online skills test—no CVs or cover letters needed. If you’re still reading, just go ahead and give it a go!
After that if all goes well:
- 90 minutes working on a take-home assignment
- Call with Aku (Toggl Plan Product & Operations Lead)
- Paid test week with Toggl Plan team (15-25 hours of asynchronous work over five days, compensation €25/hour)