- USA Only
- Job ID: 2021-2485
- Job Locations: US-Remote
TISTA Science and Technology Corporation, a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company, focuses on delivering information technology and professional services to Federal and State agencies. TISTA is recognized in 2019 by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US. TISTA is also a recipient of 2019 Top Veteran-Owned Companies by the Washington Business Journal. TISTA also received a 2018 Moxie Award in the GovCon category. Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply!
Are you a Product Manager that would like to be part of delivering initiatives for digitization, automation, modernization, and interoperability of systems and processes to provide Veterans and their families the most efficient and timely service and benefits? Our team will provide application modernization, implementing a standard platform, common data sharing models, and establish a standardized approach to software delivery resulting in a positive impact for millions of people. If so, we may have an opportunity for you!
- Oversee and be responsible for all aspects of a fast-pacing project serving as a direct interface with the client, managing project schedules, milestones, deliverables, and budget in accordance with Federal, VA standards and guidelines.
- Ensure quality customer service, provide guidance on technical solutions, and maintain a good working relationship with all customer staff, in support of the program.
- Prepare for and conduct meetings, presentations, and briefings related to all phases of the product life-cycle, while ensuring program goals of the VA and TISTA are met.
- Manage complex project-related issues and the implementation of solutions that involve the architecture and design, schedule, technology, methodology, tools, human-centered design, components, and change management including client walk-through, user acceptance testing, and required documentation.
- Provide applications business and systems analysis, support long and short-range plans for product selection, requirements analysis, systems development, maintenance, and operations following the systems life-cycle including production releases.
- Participate in PI Planning activities to ensure product and business owner requirements are met
- Serve as liaison to business and technical stakeholders to ensure the success of the project.
- 8+ Years of experience in leading of IT projects
- 5 Years of experience managing products, similar in size, scope, and complexity
- Strong technical and business understanding of agile development
- Good understanding of security-related policies, procedures, regulations.
- Sense of urgency necessary to meet goals, objectives, and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and human relations skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel
- Ability to work with people of varied technical backgrounds and management levels
- Solid technical integration skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business requirements, system documentation, and technical procedures
- Understanding of cloud environments (MS Azure, AWS) and experience with migration of systems to the cloud
- Ability to quickly learn new tools supporting project management applying agile and SAFe methodologies
- Awareness of VA approved governance model, IT Infrastructure frameworks, Technical Reference Model, operating environments, infrastructure and application performance monitoring toolsets, and Government compliance regulations (NIST,FISMA, 508, and similar IT, OMB and congressional mandates)
Required Education/ Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in an IT and/or management-related field
- PMP Certification is preferred
- Agile/SAFe Certification is required
- Scrum Master Certification preferred
- Ability to obtain an MBI clearance