Shaping the Future
Nagarro is a Digital Product Engineering company that is scaling in a big way! We build products and experiences that inspire, excite, and delight. We work at scale — across all devices and digital mediums, and our people exist everywhere in the world (16,000+ experts across 30 countries, to be exact).
Why work with us
This is an exciting time to join Nagarro as a Product Manager / Product Strategy Consultant , joining our Digital Ventures business unit that brings our incredible software product experience to the world’s most forward- thinking companies like Verizon, Google, Twitter, Sony, L’Oréal — and we do this all with a hard-working, collaborative, and fully remote team.
A brief overview of this role
An exciting opportunity to join our product strategy group, collaborating with global brands to craft and ship product experiences that people love; that scale to millions of users; and that drive sustainable growth, revenue, and digital transformation for our clients.
At Nagarro Digital Ventures, you can look forward to a work culture that is dynamic and non-hierarchical. Being part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication, enables you to work flexible hours. The versatile environment here helps foster fresh perspectives and enables you to create products people love.
We’re looking for
A very entrepreneurial product strategist with a highly successful track record of shipping both consumer and B2B products.
You’ll be working within the Nagarro Digital Ventures business unit and playing an integral role in our product management/strategy practice, collaborating with our in-house team of product managers and strategy consultants.
Our ideal candidate is not only passionate about product, they have a real entrepreneurial spirit and are interested in joining a growing team of product thinkers obsessed with tackling complex problems with strategy, design thinking, and a truly analytical mindset. The end goal: deliver wins for our partners (clients) as they set out to reshape their futures by shipping valuable products and customer experiences.
We would love you to
- Create impact for our clients by defining and executing outcome-based product strategies based on clearly articulated, data-backed points of view, thoughtful strategy, and timely execution.
- Work with our clients to bring bold, outcome-focused ideas to life through impactful product and service experiences. Our client engagements range from accelerated product development projects to longer-term, multi-year digital transformation programs.
- Leverage business, domain, market, and customer insights to create product strategy recommendations for our clients.
- Produce timely, detailed product artifacts working together with our project delivery teams.
- Lead product and discovery workshops and communicate recommendations to client stakeholders.
- Work with clients to define a North Star product vision and product roadmaps.
- Support client-side product managers/owners and Nagarro delivery teams in efficiently moving roadmap initiatives to well-structured backlogs with clear feature prioritization
- Collaborate with our cross-functional teams (design, engineering, and project management), who all work in lockstep to deliver amazing results for our clients.
- Leverage other cross-functional in-house or third-party teams as needed in the areas of advanced analytics, data science, and market intelligence.
- Help to accelerate our clients’ business transformation goals through product thinking and thought leadership.
- Support our Sales team as a product thinker during client acquisition calls (pre-sales and post-sales).
We are looking for you if you have
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager working across the entire product lifecycle — with a strong understanding of market positioning, business model creation, and go-to-market strategy.
- Solid understanding of various product management frameworks (e.g. Jobs-to-be-Done; Three Horizons, Lean Canvas, Agile Dual Track, etc.) and development methodologies.
- Fluency with modern product artifacts (briefs, vision, mission, and positioning statements; personas, customer journeys, scope and user stories; prioritization, backlogs, and roadmaps).
- Deep understanding of Design Led Thinking and the importance of customer empathy in crafting thoughtful product experiences.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and some experience with quantitative analysis. You’re not just comfortable with using data to solve problems, it’s something you’re passionate about.
- Experience working together with senior leadership and executive stakeholders (including C-suite) and being able to effectively communicate insights, findings, and strategic paths forward to client stakeholders.
- Experience with market positioning and business model creation.
- Results-focused, detailed, and super organized.
- An expert communicator with strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Flexibility to travel.
Nice to have
- Experience shipping both consumer-facing and B2B products.
- Agency or consulting services experience.
- Experience working with diverse, remote teams.
- Understanding and experience with Design Thinking methodology.
Being you at Nagarro
Nagarro is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination based on race, creed, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, or marital status.