- USA Only
- 0 applicants
*_REMOTE_ , US *
GLOBAL PRODUCT ENGINEERING LS IC
As a Product Manager, you will guide a team that is charged with a product line contribution. This extends from increasing the market share of existing products to developing new products for the company. You will build products from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand customer problems, and spending time on the details and the process of producing the product.
A key attribute of a Product Manager is your ability to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with an engineering counterpart to define product release requirements. You will provide input into marketing and sales, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external expert for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
- Understand and maintain vertical domain and the road map for the assigned product, manage roadmap for the assigned product, and provide inputs into long term road map planning.
- Participate in customer meetings, gather true customer and prospect requirements, follow up on customer needs meticulously.
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to devise innovative solutions.
- Develop User Journeys, Story Maps, User Stories and Non-Functional requirements to articulate business needs.
- Provide guidance to the product development and product QA teams – elaborating/clarifying requirements.
- Conduct business scenario testing and documentation reviews, internal training, and customer demonstrations.
- Serve as an expert on your product.
Your Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor ‘s Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science (or a similar degrees), MBA (or similar advanced degree ) is a plus.
- 4+ years of experience in life sciences (pharmaceutical or medical device) industry OR 6+ years of total experience in the software industry.
- 2+ years of experience in report development, analytics or data management role.
- Strong analytical skills, creative problem solving, and resourcefulness.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and polished presentation skills
Preferred Technical Skills
- Understanding of relational, OLAP and No-SQL databases
- Basic SQL or Python or VBA skills for data analysis
- Analytics tools such as Tableau, Cognos, Looker, Jaspersoft or similar
- Process automation or machine learning technologies
- Experience in the Lifesciences (Pharma or MedTech) business and understanding of Managed Markets, esp. Payer contracting is preferred, but not required.
- Understanding of Revenue Management or Quote to Cash Processes: Pricing & Rebate Strategies, Configuring, Quoting, Contract Creation & Amendments, Contract Execution and Management ( Contract Compliance), Payment Submission and Processing is required.
- Product Management and Agile methodology experience is a strong plus
- Experience with process automation is a plus
The base salary for this position will be $92,000 – $138,000.