- USA Only
- Location: Remote, US
Aspect employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values customer obsession, unlocked communications and relentless innovation. Our ability to think big has enabled us to continually evolve and lead the market, and to stay on the forefront with exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.
The Product Manager for Cloud Reporting is responsible for design and delivery of shared reporting products and services. As such, he or she must work continuously with the other product managers to understand current and emerging product capabilities and define efficient strategies for bringing them to market. Working closely with Aspect Services, Sales, and R&D, he or she will also manage the ongoing strategy for and delivery of cloud reporting solutions.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work within the Aspect Product Lifecycle and R&D peers to define and refine features and requirements for Aspect’s Cloud Reporting products that effectively address the Aspect market and customer base.
- Prioritize and schedule the development of these features.
- Establish pricing policies for features/products
- Manage and monitor the delivery of the features to the customer base.
- Communicate and maintain the reporting product roadmaps.
- Monitor and evaluate the contact center and workforce optimization market (technologies and competitors) and develop business cases to respond.
- Communicate cross-functionally with Operations, Deployment, R&D, Marketing, Product Team, Documentation, and Customer Care teams.
- Assist Sales Account Team and Customer Success Managers as needed.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experience in Product Management roles in a relevant industry.
- Knowledge of cloud technology, telecommunications, and associated regulatory or compliance environments.
- Knowledge of workforce optimization practices, processes, and solutions; specific knowledge of recording, quality management, survey and analytics solution.
- Pragmatic Marketing Framework Certification or equivalent experience / training preferred.
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills.
- Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Ability to use professional concepts in developing approaches in the solution of critical problems and broad design issues.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to lower level personnel.
- Capability to work on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables.
- Ability to provide solutions that are highly creative and to exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Skills required to work on problems that have long term impact on success of organization.
- Minimum 3 years in full lifecycle product management experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required, advanced degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Databases, Data Science, Data Mining and Analytics, and “Big” Data in general.
- The ideal candidate would have some familiarity with Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure cloud environments.
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.