Product Management Lead
- North America
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10) AST (UTC -4) NST (UTC -3:30)
Our Product Management Lead will work closely with strategy, design, and engineering counterparts to lead teams and clients through projects ranging from research and vision setting exercises to from-scratch product launches and everything in between.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, strategic, and operationally-minded PM with a background in digital product and service design.
We welcome candidates with both strategy and technical backgrounds, but experience delivering complex and high-profile projects is a requirement.
Process at Siberia is fluid, and this role has the explicit responsibility of channeling that fluidity into team alignment, and ultimately a successful client engagement.
What you'll do:
- Partner with clients to understand their business and project objectives and ensure teams and workflows are operating in service of these objectives.
- Partner with project strategy, design, and engineering leads to create project schedules and detailed sprint plans.
- Creation and management of key project documents including SOWs, project plans, requirements documents, presentation decks, status reports, and meeting recaps.
- Workflow and task management via our PM stack of Slack, Jira/Asana, and Google (Workspace).
- Meticulously track requirements, deadlines, and feedback and ensure we are delivering against them.
- Lead a room and facilitate communication between teams, clients, and 3rd party technologies and partners.
- Facilitate a project environment that over-delivers on client expectations while keeping teams happy and scopes healthy.
What we're looking for:
Aside from a 3+ year track record of delivering world-class digital products and services for high-profile clients on time and on budget, we seek candidates who align with Siberia’s values and ways of working.
- Naturally positive team leaders and cultural standard setters.
- A record of shipping projects on-time and near budget.
- An entrepreneurial and creative approach to project-level problem-solving.
- Active interest and understanding of emerging technologies, design trends, and cultural forces.
- Time spent inside a design or tech-driven agency along with links to live work created during this time.
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to “embrace the chaos”, a core Siberia value.
- Someone with a level head who enjoys working with smart people and thinks all of this sounds like fun.
Think you're a good fit for this role? We're looking forward to hearing from you.