- USA Only
- 1 applicant (10%)
About Pinterest :
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Our new progressive work model is called PinFlex, a term that’s uniquely Pinterest to describe our flexible approach to living and working. Visit ourPinFlexlanding page to learn more.
We’re looking for a Product Analyst to join the Monetization team with the goal of growing advertising through third party integrations at Pinterest. As a Product Analyst you will shape the future of people-facing and business- facing products we build at Pinterest. You will combine your quantitative analysis and data mining skills with an inherent product intuition to produce insights that will drive product development. You will collaborate on a wide array of product and business problems with a diverse set of cross-functional partners across Product, Engineering, Design, Research, Data Science, Data Engineering and others. The results of your work will influence the team roadmap, identify actionable product opportunities, and drive key initiatives, turning your insights and analyses into real world products serving hundreds of millions of Pinners, creators, advertisers and merchants around the world.
What you’ll do:
- Influence and evolve our product roadmap to help us fulfill our mission to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love using data and exploratory analysis to understand user behavior and trends, and identify opportunities for product innovation
- Design and implement core metrics that serve as the north stars for team efforts and help design and evaluate A/B experiments that drive these metrics
- Help gather explicit signals about Pinner, Merchant, or Advertiser preferences and tastes using survey methodologies and statistical/modeling based approaches
- Work cross-functionally to build and communicate key insights, and collaborate closely with product managers, engineers, designers, and researchers to help build the next experiences on Pinterest
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to manipulate large data sets with high dimensionality and complexity; fluency in SQL and Python or R
- 4+ years experience doing quantitative analysis or statistical modeling; strong experimentation expertise
- Knowledgeable about best practices around data manipulation, building data pipelines, feature engineering and creating dashboards
- Ability to lead initiatives across multiple product areas and communicate findings with leadership and product teams to quickly turn insights into actions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to explain learnings to both technical and non-technical partners.
- We are looking for someone who is curious, will be a strong thought partner with ownership mentality, and will be highly collaborative.
- Experience with online ads or e-commerce ads preferred
- The minimum and maximum salary for this position is $118,100 to $196,900 in the US;
- This position is eligible for equity; and
- Information regarding the culture at Pinterest and benefits available for this position can be found at https://www.pinterestcareers.com/pinterest-life/.
* This compensation and benefits information is based on Pinterest’s good faith estimate as of the date of publication and may be modified in the future. The level of pay within the range will depend on a variety of job- related factors that may include location, travel, shift requirements, relevant prior experience and/or education, or particular skills and expertise.