Principal Product Manager - Provider Markets
- 4 applicants
Title:Principal Product Manager Provider Markets
Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 150 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
The Principal Product Manager will work collaboratively with other leaders in Engineering, Design, Corporate Strategy, Finance, Marketing and Sales to help bring new products to market, from inception to delivery. You will have a key role in the design process, working with cross-functional teams of Designers, Software Engineers, and QA Engineers to build intuitive workflows, immersive experiences, and comprehensive integration tools. You will synthesize customer insight and market data, combine insights to create sustainable offerings, evaluate customer satisfaction, assess customer demand, understand relative costs, assist with pricing structures, and define KPIs to assess product performance. You see the big picture, while thriving in the details needed to drive day-to-day progress. You possess a thorough understanding of your end users, a passion for detail-oriented design, and a critical eye toward clear visuals and text.
- Be accountable for the success of a portfolio of commercial, in-market digital health products.
- Communicate the state of a product line across teams, to align a wide set of internal stakeholders.
- Mentor and coach junior product managers in product management best practices
- Define, monitor and present success measures including but not limited to customer satisfaction, utilization, retention, performance, sales, and profitability.
- Define product strategy and drive concepts from planning to implementation.
- Document and maintain roadmap of offering enhancements and investments, preparing and presenting executive level investment proposals as needed to support your plan.
- Document and prioritize requirements for upcoming product releases and launch activities.
- Hands-on management of products throughout their lifecycle, from planning to launch, including collaborating directly with marketing, experience and visual design, analytics, engineering, and client-facing teams.
- Conduct regular sessions with cross functional teams to drive results and delivery across sales, marketing, executive, legal, customer support, clinical and product/technology teams
- Craft internal and external communications around related to product positioning
- Leverage project management best practices and tools to optimize communication, task tracking, risk mitigation, milestone coordination and reporting, with a goal of maintaining organization-wide alignment and transparency
- Analyze, synthesize, and integrate the Voice of the Customer into our products, service delivery, mindset and culture
- 10+ years of experience in software product management
- Direct experience leading the design, development and launch of consumer-facing, commercial applications
- Healthcare experience required, especially within the Provider and Hospital Systems segment.
- Experience providing products and services within B2B business relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Desire to work in a fast-paced software environment (agile experience preferred), and an ability to execute against aggressive timelines
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with varying degrees of priorities
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, Master’s preferred
Should you join Amwell and the Product Management team, you can expect:
Energetic, forward thinking, and resourceful are a few words that describe the Product Management team at Amwell. This innovative team manages the product roadmap, designs experiences that delight users, and works closely with current and future customers as the product experts of the Amwell family. Each member of this dynamic group works very collaboratively, communicating the product’s value across all other Amwell teams and to our customers.
We enjoy working with colleagues inside and outside of the organization, and making our ideas come to life! If you love technology and want to be surrounded by a team of intelligent, fast paced and energetic team members, this may be the team for you! Come join the excitement!
Working at Amwell
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars – our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a “virtual first” workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are!
The typical base salary range for this position is $159,840- 219,780. The actual salary offer will ultimately depend on multiple factors including, but not limited to, knowledge, skills, relevant education, experience, complexity or specialization of talent, and other objective factors. In addition to base salary, this role may be eligible for an annual bonus based on a combination of company performance and employee performance. Long-term incentive and short-term variable compensation may be offered as part of the compensation package dependent on the role. Some roles may be commission based, in which case the total compensation will be based on a commission and the above range may not be an accurate representation of total compensation.
Further, the above range is subject to change based on market demands and operational needs and does not constitute a promise of a particular wage or a guarantee of employment. Your recruiter can share more during the hiring process about the specific salary range based on the above factors listed.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free access to Amwell’s Telehealth Services, SilverCloud and The Clinic by Cleveland Clinic’s second opinion program
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Notice of Ownership
All materials contained herein are the property of American Well Corporation and are copyrighted under United States law and applicable international copyright laws and treaty provisions. The materials contained herein are not work product or “work for hire” on behalf of any third party. The materials contained herein constitute the confidential information of American Well Corporation, except for specific data elements provided by third parties, which are the confidential information of such third parties. The content contained herein results from the application of American Well proprietary processes, analytical frameworks, algorithms, business methods, solution construction aids and templates, all of which are and remain the property of American Well Corporation.
All of the trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on these materials (the “Trademark(s)”) are registered and unregistered trademarks of American Well Corporation or third parties who have licensed their Trademarks to American Well Corporation. Except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions, you may not reproduce, display or otherwise use any Trademark without first obtaining American Well Corporation’s written permission.