Principal Product Manager - Payouts
Time zones: EST (UTC -5) CST (UTC -6) MST (UTC -7) PST (UTC -8) AKST (UTC -9) HST (UTC -10)
Join our Team
Commerce is #1 priority for all of GoDaddy and you get to build one of the most significant aspects – payouts -- to make commerce happen. You will join the team at this inflection point in a senior role and thus will have the chance to create a disproportionate impact on the business’s bottom line and help craft it for years to come.
Your are of focus: Grow our business
The team’s mission is to enable SMBs to seamlessly sell everywhere (in-store, online, through social media). Your area of focus will be to fund SMBs quickly and conveniently using a financial instrument (bank account, debit card and more) of their choice. You will build a resilient platform that makes payouts reliable and visible globally.
Check out our latest Commerce products here:
What you'll get to do…
- Be a product leader to communicate priorities and work efficiently with collaborators, including teams across software engineering, product management, marketing, business leaders, legal, finance, customer care, and core commerce and payments businesses
- Delight customers with building experiences related to receiving and handling their account balances and payouts issued, using various financial instruments like bank accounts, debit cards and more across the globe
- You will partner with Finance operations to build checkpoints, reconciliation platforms and tooling required to ensure the accuracy of our funds flow, including payments from processors and payouts to merchants and partners. You will help SMBs understand their balances with reporting APIs and the underlying infrastructure.
- Use data regularly and systematically to uncover opportunities, define OKRs for your organization that align with the broader business’s OKRs, and track critical metrics and optimize key levers to increase the return on investment in your portfolio of products and services
- Be an amplifier across the organization – listening to and engaging with customers at all levels, cross-pollinating thoughts and ideas and encouraging those around you with your product vision and strong sense of appreciation for our customers
Your experience should include…
- 7+ years product management experience in payments domain; 3+ years of demonstrated experience in successfully building and shipping customer and/or developer facing payouts products and services at important scale.
- Strong business competence – the ability to define strategy, identifying and modeling business opportunities, and crafting and completing go-to-market plans
- Strong engineering competence - ability ability to build trust and discuss technical concepts, make tradeoffs, and assess new ideas with technical employees
- Confident leader with proven track record to work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and marketing/business counterparts to deliver online products/services
- Clear, effective communicator experienced with building and maintaining external business relationships while balancing internal collaborator needs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to effectively multi-task and make data-driven decisions; possessing excellent business/financial analysis skills with the ability to translate seen opportunities into a strategic plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM, Finance, Business Management, or equivalent; MBA preferred
We've got your back... Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), which may vary depending on role and tenure, including paid time off, 401k, bonus eligibility, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Once approved, continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (.)
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.