Principal Product Manager
- USA Only
- 0 applicants (0%)
Principal Product Manager
Want to help us, help others? We’re hiring!
GoFundMe is a global community of over 100 million people with the common purpose of helping one another. Our mission is to help people help each other by making it safe and easy for people to ask for help and support causes—for themselves, each other, and their communities. In 2022, GoFundMe joined together with Classy, a leading nonprofit fundraising software company that enables nonprofits to connect supporters with the causes they care about. Together, GoFundMe and Classy have empowered people and organizations to raise more than $25 billion since 2010. Our vision is to become the most helpful place in the world.
Join us! GoFundMe is seeking our nextPrincipal Product Manager who believes in the impact of GoFundMe and is passionate about our mission to help people help others. Your job will be to slot into our Product Management team, our wider Product Development team, and drive impact for our customers and business. Our PMs are responsible for setting the vision and strategy and owning the roadmap and execution on the plans that are developed. We value grit, positive impatience, and behaviors that earn trust with internal partners and customers alike. We appreciate a broad range of perspectives, diverse backgrounds and experiences, that will enable us to create the best possible product for our customers.
- Customer Focus: Be the advocate for our customers (internal and external) and understand the needs of our community to build delightful experiences.
- Collaboration: Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, security, marketing, data, QA, and other teams to build out an amazing product.
- Communication: Articulate the problem you’re solving, the vision you are going after, write crisp and clear requirements and communicate the challenges and constraints to senior management and various stakeholders.
- Product Ownership: Lead product vision, strategy, development, and successful execution of new product initiatives and features.
- Intuition & Judgement: Break down large projects into milestones, make trade-off decisions while balancing the nuances of implementation details and time-to-market needs, and get buy-in from cross-functional teams.
- Data-informed decision-making: Use A/B Testing, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive product decisions.
- Have a proven track record for building, launching and scaling successful products. Can take an idea/opportunity from a problem statement to a beautiful final product, leveraging the inputs of functional expertise throughout the org.
- Have 5+ years of product management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong communicator with the ability to bring people together to define a common vision and plan for action.
- Humility and willingness to dissect your decisions made, to constantly iterate towards the best version of your product-self.
- Ability to work on multiple projects under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent; MBA or technical degree a plus.
Why you’ll love it here…
- Market competitive pay
- Rich healthcare benefits including employer paid premiums for medical/dental/vision (100% for employee only plans and 85% for employee + dependent plans) and employer HSA contributions.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Hybrid workplace with fully remote flexibility for many roles
- Monetary support for new hire setup, hybrid work & wellbeing, family planning, and commuting expenses
- A variety of mental and wellness programs to support employees
- Generous paid parental leave and family planning stipend
- Supportive time off policies including vacation, sick/mental health days, volunteer days, company holidays, and a floating holiday
- Learning & development and recognition programs
- Gives Back Program where employees can nominate a fundraiser every week for a donation from the company
- Inclusion, diversity, equity, and belonging are vital to our priorities and we continue to evolve our strategy to ensure DEI is embedded in all processes and programs at GoFundMe. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team is always finding new ways for our company to uphold and represent the experiences of all of the people in our organization.
- Employee resource groups
- Your work has a real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
- You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
- We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the customer, and give back.
- We are a certified Great Place to Work, are growing fast and have incredible opportunities ahead!
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.
The total annual salary for this full-time position is $150,000 – $175,000 + equity + benefits. As this is a remote position, the salary range was determined by role, level, and possible location across the US. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range based on your location during the hiring process.