Pricing Lead, Product Management Operations Team
Pricing Lead, Edge Product Management Operations Team – Remote US
Hopkinton, Massachusetts, United States
- Remote – Washington, United States
- Remote – Texas, United States
- Remote – California, United States (All Other)
- Remote – Massachusetts, United States
- Remote – North Carolina, United States
Join us on the Edge Product Management Operations Team as a Pricing Lead in Hopkinton, MA or Remote US to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
We are a fast growing team and seeking a talented pricing lead with entrepreneurship spirit to support the strategic Enterprise Edge initiative. If you are passionate about how edge is revolutionizing the future infrastructure and enable the next wave of ultra-low latency Internet applications, this is the role for you.
As a Pricing Lead, you will define the consumption and pricing model using market, customer and competitive insights. You will work closely with other functions to ensure the right pricing strategy is executed. Join us to make a difference.
- Define pricing strategy for our future Edge Platform Product through value-based and competitive pricing
- Identify causes and factors of business challenges as related with pricing, recommend solutions like price adjustment and drive cross group consensus.
- Work across functions to plan and launch new prices and price changes end-to-end, deliver both internal and external communication
- Present pricing proposal to executives for approval, adjust pricing plan based on feedback and collaborate with cross function teams to address concerns from other stake holders.
- Provide effective support to sales team. Ensure sales readiness through training and collateral. Build effective sales tools and meet the requirement
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelor or master degree in business, marketing, finance or similar areas
- 8+ years of experience in pricing in technology, Cloud or As a Service offeringexperience preferred
- Strategic thinking and ability to see the big picture while deep in the data analysis and modeling
- Very strong analytics and business modeling. Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- MBA degree, Consulting experience is a plus
- Strong product, technology and/or industry knowledge
- Analytical tools such as Tableau, Power BI
- Ability to work effectively with senior management as well as across disciplines
- Strong problem solving skills – take initiative to identify current and potential problems and determine the best solution