IT Project Manager / Scrum Master
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11) GMT (UTC +0) CET (UTC +1) EET (UTC +2) MSK (UTC +3)
We're looking for up to 3 additional Scrum Masters / IT Project Managers who can run global projects with our US & EU-based Product Development teams.
As we always strive to improve the quality of our product and as our organization grows more complex, we are seeing an increasing need for additional resources who can ensure that projects are handled efficiently and in a timely manner.
Your job will be to contribute to raising the bar of our delivery processes and the quality of our commitments. You will be joining our current IT Delivery Management Team working in close collaboration with the engineering team, as well as with the product team.
About your new team
You'll be joining our expanding engineering team consisting of a mix of highly skilled Frontend, Backend, DevOps, Quality Assurance and Product team members. You’ll work closely with Product Program Managers, Customer Experience Managers and Developers.
We face challenges as a unit and pitch in whenever our help is needed. Whether we suffer defeat or rise triumphantly we offer honest feedback to keep growing professionally. While the organizational scale has changed, our agile way of working has not.
Your daily responsibilities
- You will be acting as Scrum Master for two teams – one with mixed US and EU resources and another with predominantly EU resources
- Implementing agile practices in our new established Product Development teams
- Facilitating communication with the engineering team and other stakeholders to improve internal as well as cross-departmental collaboration and communication
- Design, oversee and implement IT projects in close collaboration between our cross Atlantic departments aimed at the US market
What we're looking for
- A person who has a university degree that prepares them for a career in IT Project Management with up to 5 years of experience
- Interest in learning and evolving their IT project management skills
- A communicator and a critical thinker with problem-solving skills - you're the first to ask the questions if something isn't clear
- A high sense of ownership and pride in your (and the team's) performance, and its impact on the company’s success
What you can expect
- Agile Project Management training, if needed
- To work with some of the most talented developers & product managers possible
- To work in a fast-moving space, where we continuously adapt and change to improve our work processes
- To work in an organization that values work life balance, with an opportunity to work remotely - within a framework that fits the organization
- Experience with a variety of different project management methodologies (Preferable agile, SCRUM, SAFe among others)
- If you have experience working in FinTech
- If you have experience working with payment solutions (DK & US)
Corpay One is only four years old, and though we’ve grown exponentially and are now financially backed by Fleetcor, a major American AP company, we remain true to our founding values.
We are just as hungry and passionate as when we were 5 people in a derelict garage. Curious minds and execution experts will like our organizational maturity, love the entrepreneurial spirit, and stay for the inclusive culture.
Working here means revolutionizing how thousands of business owners, finance teams, accountants, and bookkeeping professionals across the globe handle everyday finance tasks like bill pay, expense management, and bookkeeping. We save our customers valuable time by acting as an automated layer on top of their accounting software.
Corpay On e is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to maintain and develop our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.